for him.

(Listen to for him. By Troye Sivan while reading this. That was the song that inspired me to write this.) (Song on the side or above)

Her wrist fell over off the bed. The injection wounds visible. She lay there on her bed, just like she would always after her night out, and all I could do was sit there and watch her ruin herself.

Her eyes were glazed over, her hands shaking. She was addicted to drugs, and I just couldn't help her.

"H-Harry?", she mumbled, her voice rather gravely.

"Yes, Y/N?", I asked meekly. I knew what she wanted. Oh, God did I know what she wanted.

"Can you get me my pills?"

"It's only morning, love. I don't think that's a good idea."

She suddenly started shaking, crying her eyes out- sobbing, "B-b-but I want it, H-Harry. Please."

"Y/N, please. It's only the morning. You promised you'd stop this."

"But I can't. Look what they did to me Harry", she had sat up by now, pulling her shirt up to show the wound marks spread over every inch of her body. Her body, sickly thin too.

I closed my eyes, not able to bare the thought of their vile hands touching her that way.

"You have to get better. You're killing yourself", I said.

"But, isn't it better this way? The pain will be over soon. The memories will be gone too. I'll be gone, and they will stop haunting us day and night."

"You're being selfish, why don't you think about everyone else. Y/N, you're hurting everyone in the process of it all. Why?"

"I don't want this anymore, Harry. I'm done."

"Well, I'm not. I've phoned the rehab. They'll be here soon."

Her eyes widened as I mentioned it. I could see her shaking at the mere thought of going there, "No!", she covered her ears, "No, please, no! I don't want to go there, please."

The bell rang and soon there were people in our room to take her away.

She tried to get up but they caught her before she could. She thrashed in their arms and I could barely watch her like this as tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Please, Harry! I beg you, please. Please, don't let them take me. I love you. I love you. Please."

I rushed to her and held her face in my hands, "You'll be okay, okay? Nothing will happen to you. In a couple of months you'll be out of there and I'll still be waiting for you. You'll be clean. I promise, baby. You'll be okay. And we'll finally move on from your assault. We'll be okay, I promise you. I love you, okay?"

She looked at me, she had stopped struggling in the arms of the guards as she just stood there look at me with her glazed eyes, tears stinging them- red with the intake of drugs. She let out a whimper and my heart broke into a million pieces and she just nodded. She just nodded and whispered she loved me as the took her away from me.

_________________________

A/N:

Guess who's back? Back again, shady's back. Tell a friend.

Well, looky. I finally wrote after months and months of hoping I'd write something, I finally did it.

I have a couple of requests pending, I'll be working on them soon.

I was going to start a new book with the same title at first, but then I thought, why the hell would I do that when I already have one?

Also, I've been writing a little teen fiction recently and I would love to know you guys' opinion about it. Here it goes :

"Alice, let go."

I shivered at his hard voice, tears falling down my cheek, "No." I shook my head.

He turned to face me, his face filled with fury, "I told you to fucking leave."

I whimpered. "I can't do that. I'm sorry. I love you."

"You can't."

"But, I do. Ryder. I can't live without you."

~•~

Alice Davidson is a girl of few words. She lives in a loud environment, with two brothers and her parents. She's the sunshine of Davidson family, the holds the family together.

Ryder Edwards is the hot neighbour to Alice. He's the guy only few people hang out with. With a mysterious past and a father who's never around, Ryder stumbles upon Alice at a young age only to be separated due to misconception.

There's tragedy, there's fights, there are secrets, there is love. Possibly? Maybe? Who knows. Find out in the journey known as Love, Alice.

Title subject to change. Do comment your thoughts on the description. Like, do you think it sounds like it's worth reading or not? That would be seriously helpful.

Hope you all liked this imagine.

Vote and Comment

All the love,
S xx