The End

She was a nightmare. A complete catastrophe. She held no care of the world. She wasn't weak, no. In no language could she be called weak. Because oh, she was strong. Strong headed, misbehaving, a mischief. She knew no boundaries to stop herself from dreaming and there she was, walking to her college, oblivious to her surrounding. Oblivious to the people that turned their heads to see her walking down the corridor.

She was a work of art. Not willing to stop for anyone or anything. Little did everyone else know, the girl they saw laughing, the girl people were afraid to approach and the girl no one could mess with was also the girl who cried herself to sleep all throughout high school.

She was the girl who had tried killing herself time and time again. She was the girl with the perfect family but with the most bullies. She was the girl who was made fun of. Her weight, her voice, her everything. She was called a tramp, oh she was far from it. They called her name after name. They destroyed her innocent mind. She denied being hurt. Only to hit by a car and having too much time to realise what people had done to her.

She suffered and suffered and suffered until she gave into self harming. She started scratching herself to the point she would bleed. She was too close to attempted suicide too many times.

She was hurt and disgusted by her identity because she knew no one would accept her. She wasn't going to be forgiven for liking both genders. There was no going back. She couldn't magically turn herself to heterosexual. She was bisexual and she didn't know how to come out, she couldn't. After all, no one would accept her for this.

She had lost herself in all the lies and cheaters and treachery she had gone through and become a completely different person.

And here I was, a no one. Yet I knew all about her. You know why? Because there's a story in her eyes and no one seems to fathom that. That girl you see trying to dry off the wet stains on her cheek, wearing too much makeup is uncomfortable in her on skin. She's destroyed and disturbed by the societal perfections. They ruined her and yet they get to live happy and she? She lives through the pain day and night. And you fall for such nightmares, thinking you can fix them.

Oh, but my darling, don't you know? Broken things can never be fixed.

People fall for her type, but nightmares like her are unfixable.

She's loved and hated. She's called pretty and called disgusting.

She's a nightmare but is she really that bad?

The answer is unknown.

And I, I'm one of those foolish people who fall for the kind. But it's only right to try to fix those who are just like you, isn't it?

__________________

A/N:

Hi guys!

I would like to thank you all for reading my imagines. It was a lovely ride. I don't think I can write anymore. So, for now this book is officially over. I would love it if you could all just check out my books and vote and comment on those. It would mean the world to me.

I think it's time I stop writing this because when I had started it, it was an outlet to my feelings, to what I had been through, go what I had felt. I'm trying to get over my past and I'm so close to getting out of depression, I can't hold on to anything. Even this. It's too much. Too much to see those words that I've felt over the past years every second of the day.

Thank you all for reading my imagines, it was such an amazing time with you guys. You all made it so special.

Here I am finally accepting my identity, I'm bi (my imagine Habits portrays the girl as bi FYI). It's difficult to tell people this but I just, I need to put it out there. I can't come out to society but I can come out to you guys, I trust you all enough.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful years, thank you to those who've been here from the start.

DM me if anyone wants to talk about anything. Even if it's something random or something important you guys can hit me up.

You can also iMessage/email me at- shestyles97x@gmail.com

So, for the last time for the time being; (I might start a new book not sure yet)

Vote and Comment

All the love, S x