Apologize. (For my amazing friend @styles4ever_xx)

I walked down the same empty streets to my home. It was raining, and I didn't have an umbrella. It didn't bother me. I like walking in the rain. It calms me when I am upset.

I walked down with my head down watching the droplets hit the ground, until I stumbled into someone.

I started mumbling sorry.

"Sana?", the voice above me said. I couldn't believe it. Him? What was he doing here?

"H-Harry?", I stammer.

"Thank god! I was worried sick! Where were you?"

"Harry? It's the usual time I come home", I sighed. "What are you even doing here?"

"I came to apologise."

I looked at him in bewilderment.

"I don't want an apology that means nothing to you, Harry", I said and started walking away, only to be stopped by his grip.

"Sana, just hear me out. I am sorry for letting you walk away that day. I am sorry I didn't stop you right then. But these past few months, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I just want you to forgive me. Please. I just want you back."

"That's impossible, Harry. You and I both know I can't step back into your life after you cheating on me."

"Sana, please! I will do anything to make it right this time. Please don't leave me. I can't let you go again. I am sorry I am a jerk but I just can not let you slip away. I can't be without you anymore."

"You don't mean it."

"I do, though. Cross my heart. You just aren't ready to accept it."

And it hit me like a ton of bricks. I would always go to bed crying over him and here I was standing right in front of him. Not ready accept I still had feelings for him. Let alone, love him. And I broke down, in his arms holding him close to me.

"Why did you do it?", I said over the rain for him to hear me.

"I was stupid and immature. And I am sorry about that."

"Do you know I love you?", I asked looking up at him.

He looked down at me. His lips broke into a grin and he dipped me down and kissed me. I giggled into the kiss.

"God, I love you, Sana. So much", he said as we stood in the rain.

"I love you. So much."

_______________________

A/N:

This is for one of my most amazing friends on wattpad and twitter @styles4ever_xx. It's a little gift for you for being such an amazing friend, Sana! I love you, babe!

Thank you for making my birthday so amazing! It was literally the best birthday I had, thanks to you!

I hope you like this!

You're amazing and beautiful.

Love you, infinity and beyond. xx

Shuchi xx