Sweet Despair. (Personal)

I was driving to go to meet my boyfriend, Harry. I was so excited. I was going to meet him after four months. I stepped out of my car, pulling my coat closer to my body for more warmth. I took the key he had given me to open his door.

"Harry?", I asked as I stepped inside the the warmth of his house. I walked up the stairs and heard to voices. I knocked on the door but no one answered.

"Harry", I heard a girl say from the other side of the door and opened it. I saw my boyfriend and some girl, having sex. A tear rolled down my cheek.

The girl turned and saw me standing in the doorway.

"Harry, stop", she said.

"Babe-", he started.

"No, someone's there", she said pointing towards me.

Harry looked up to see me standing and stopped immediately. I was still standing there, not able to move.

"Y/N?"

Something snapped in me at hearing my name slip from his mouth. I turned around.

"Have a great life with your new girlfriend", I said before running down the stairs. I threw his key, I had been holding on for so long in my hand.

I was already a wreck when I reached home. I saw a picture of him and I on my bed side. I picked it up and threw it on the wall, making the glass crack and break as it fell down. I threw my blanket off the bed and screamed, pulling at my hair. I took off the necklace he had given me, throwing it somewhere in the room.

I slid down the bed, falling on the floor. I held my knees close to my chest, crying.

*2 Months Later*

It had been two months and I still wasn't over him. I had changed my locks, put everything he had given me in a box and sent it to his place.

I didn't want any piece of him. But here I was still missing him like crazy.

I walked into a coffee shop, ordered my drink and sat there reading a book. I heard a very obnoxious giggle, I looked up to see a girl sitting with a boy, who was probably her boyfriend.

I looked back to my book but turned again as the face suddenly clicked. It was her, the girl Harry had left me for, sitting with some random guy. I walked outside to see Harry staring at his girlfriend.

I walked up to him and said, "it feels bad when you're being cheated on, doesn't it?" I opened the top of my drink and dumped it on his hair.

"This is for being a complete twat, making me cry all those nights and for making me fall for an asshole who cheats", I said and walked away.

I turned my head to have one last look at him, to see him gaping at me, looking hurt.

___________________

A/N:

Hope you all enjoyed reading it!

Vote and Comment

Please read and comment on the Author's Note update. It would mean a lot.

Love you xx