As Long As You Love Me (Request)

I coughed blood yet again. I heard footsteps and the lights switch on, but I wasn't fast enough to to flush it down.

"Heather?", I heard his sleepy voice ask.

"Yeah?", my voice hoarse and dry because of the blood.

"Are you okay? I heard you coughing."

"I'm fine, Harry. Nothing to worry about."

But it was, it was to be worried about. I was weak and my bones were showing, the disease was taking a toll on my body. Cancer really did horrible things to you.

"Heather, I'm coming in", he said. And before I could say a word he opened the door and say the blood splattered on the floor. His eyes widened and he turned to me.

"Nothing to be worried about?", he asked angrily.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to worry you with this. You know my condition."

"C'mon, let's get to bed."

I tried to get up, but failed miserably. I let out a sob and Harry sighed.

"Don't give up", he said as he picked me up and took us to our room.

I pulled myself close to him, as if this was the last time. It could've been, I wouldn't know if it was. I had no cure.

I could feel Harry's breath slow down as he fell back into slumber. I tried to match my breath with his, but I couldn't. I needed breath faster.

Suddenly, I was asleep and I could feel myself being lifted and I could see Harry and I's first date and my parents and everyone that I loved. It felt like I had gotten rid of my disease. I could feel Harry's arms around me shaking me but I couldn't wake up. I was drifting farther from him.

All I wanted was to tell him I love him once before I drifted off completely. I kept whispering the words as I heard him repeatedly say my name, yet I couldn't open my mouth.

A tear rolled down my cheek, I didn't know if this was a dream or reality. All I knew was that I hadn't felt this thing before and here I was, drifting away completely.

And then, lights out.

_________________

A/N:

Hiii

First of all, I would like to apologise for being such a lazy bum and not writing your imagine. I hope you like it, I had to keep it short because I couldn't keep you waiting any longer. Sorry about that too.

Anyway, I hope you liked it.

Dedicated to @NiallerHeather

Love,
S. x