If I Could Fly (Requested)

Harry's P.O.V.:

"I'm sorry, she didn't survive the surgery", the doctor said.

"No, no. There must be something wrong. She's fine, she was fine this try morning", I try to say but the doctor shook his head.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

Tears streamed down my face.

"Can I- can I see her?", I asked.

The doctor nodded and I rushed to her room.

"Karlia",I mumbled as I saw her lifeless body. I fell to the ground crying out loud.

"Harry, mate we have to go. We have a concert", it was Liam. I hadn't realised he was here.

"I can't- I can't-"

"Harry, we can't cancel last minute. We have to go."

I stood up and kissed Karlia's cheek before leaving.

I didn't have my mind in the performance, the fans could see that. There were verses I had forgotten, verses I hadn't sang because I was consumed by the thought being with Karlia at this moment.

"This song is dedicated to someone close to our hearts and especially Harry's. Someone we lost tonight, only a few hours ago. This is "If I could Fly."", Louis said.

Pictures of Y/N and I flashed on the screen behind us as we sang one of my girlfriend's favourite songs. I could feel my eyes tearing up as I sang my part.

"For your eyes only, I show you my heart,
For when you're lonely and forget who you are,
I'm missing half of me when we're apart,
Now you know me, for your eyes only,
For your eyes only", and as I sang this part my voice cracked and I sobbed into the microphone.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this", I said as I ran backstage to get to my car. The guards tried to stop me but I ran past them and to a cab and rushed to the hospital.

I went straight to Karlia's room.

I sat on her bed as I pulled her to my chest, I kissed her hair as tears fell down my cheeks. How could I let her go?

"Sir, it's time to take her."

"I need more time", I mumbled.

"But we need this bed-"

"Please, just a bit more time. That's all I'm asking for."

The nurse sighed and left.

I cried softly into her hair as I couldn't feel her heart thumping against mine and as I could feel her wrap her arms around me as we slept together. I had to let her go. She was gone. But even if it was just her physical touch I could get, then that was it for me for the time.

"I love you", I mumbled to her, " I love you, Karlia."

____________

A/N:

Hey guys, so this is one of the last imagines I will be writing I guess. I was so attached to this book, I can't believe it's coming to an end. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed it.

Vote and Comment

Dedicated to @hazzesgirl09

Love,
S. x