B L U R P

I M P O R T A N T N O T I C E
I was writing this book " The other realm" earlier on before i had a major writers block and eventually forgot about it.

So first of all, thank you for choosing this book and actually giving it a chance . I assure you that now, I am more responsible and will not leave this book half - way again. I will try my personal best to correct all errors and clarify things. The mistake I made last time was that i was too impatient with the book and kind of just rushed things but that's by the way. It's a new start now.
No part of this book may be stolen, copied or published by another person or party as it is punishable by law.
Copyright

TERMS IN THE BOOK

I would rather have you know that this book is completely fiction. Majority of the events and places come from my imagination hence please ignore any resemblance with the physical world and i apologise in advance for any scene or events that may bring up bad memories. It was not my intention.

This book is also a romance novel that will include clichè scenes and other related things. Thank you
Let's begin.

Sun goddess: Sister of the moon goddess ( goddess of the wolves). Who rules three of the realms. ( there are seven realms)

Lucifer: Not literally Satan but a man so powerful and had almost as much power as the sun goddesss, who caused havoc in all seven realms and was eventually given the title " Lucifer".

Ruckels: Short but very powerful, mind controlling warriors who protect the royal family.

Lissers: Magic weilders created by luciana who have the ability to search your soul and use your worst fear against you.

Okay i guess that's really all for now. Also, this book contains cuss words and i suggest not to read it If you feel uncomfortable by them.
Thank you!

BLURP

I should be worried. I should be scared. I shouldn't act as if I am not fazed after finding out the real truth about my family. Like i didn't just find out I was a mistake.

A one night stand so to say.

But here I stood, clad in my black warrior clothes. My jaw was set in determination, my heart hammering wildly behind my ribcage as I glared at the monster. The monster who caused us so much pain.

"Hear me now, you will die by my hands even if it's the last thing I do" with that, I lunged myself fullforce into the battle, my eyes zeroed on her neck.

I would fight for my family, my kingdom and most of all for the man I love.

Because what is a life without love anyway?

I roared angrily as I landed a punch on her face. Ditto

It has begun, and I would fight like the goddess I was born to be.
...

~~~~~~~~
Hey
Vote
Comment
Share!😁