E L E V E N

• Dedicated to To All My Fans And Silent Readers!! ^.^

(Tal's POV)

I pulled back from the hug so I could look at Angel's face. "You know you don't have to forgive me that fast Angel just cause I asked. I'm not forcing you to, you can take all the time you need."

Angel looked up at me and smiled shyly, "I do forgive you Tal. You're not forcing me to because I know it wasn't your fault and that you didn't mean to do it."

"Ok. Well now I want to try my best at telling you why I was angry and what had me snapping at you for no reason. Before I tell you, I want you to know that no matter what, you and Jamie are safe with me," I told her gently.

Angel nodded her head and sat back down on my bed again. Instead of sitting next to her I grabbed my desk chair and moved it so I could sit in front of Angel. I wanted to be looking at Angel while I told her news that might send her back into her shell again. Taking a deep breath, I thought of the best way to say it without freaking her out.

"Ok, here it goes. Do you remember those two guys that attacked you out in the forest?" I asked Angel, trying my best to explain to her what Luca told me. Angel looked down with sad eyes, but I pulled her face back up my towards mine.

"Those guys happen to be lone rogues who have some type of connection with the rogue Alpha who had you. Somehow they figured out who you were afterwards and there is word out that they informed the rogue Alpha that you're hiding out somewhere in the area where they attacked you." I took a breath then continued on.

"That's what Luca informed me on when we came back home and it's what had me so angry. But I want you to know that no matter what, you will be safe with me, my family, and the pack. I won't let 'Him' take you from me," I promised.

When I finished explaining, I waited for Angel to say something, anything, to me. Angel got up from the bed and moved closer to the other side of the room. "He... He's after me... No. I don't want to go back," Angel whimpered out.

I quickly pulled my small mate into my arms, hugging her protectively against my chest as she cried. I just hoped that now that she knew, Angel wouldn't go back into her shell when I first I found her. As Angel's shaking and sobbing slowly stopped, I picked her up and carried her back to my bed. I gently laid Angel down on my bed and covered her up, kissing her softly on the forehead before getting back up and heading towards the door.

"Where are you going? Please don't go!" I heard Angel plead as she reached out to grab my hand.

"I would never leave you Angel. I was just going downstairs to check on Jamie and see if Luca has anymore info on what's going on, but I'll stay if you need me too." Angel nodded her head and I moved to stand up so I could lay with Angel on my bed. Once I was settled on my bed, Angel automatically curled against my side so we cuddled, holding tightly to each other.

•|•|•|•|•

(Jamie's POV)

Once Daddy said that he was gonna stay with Mommy while I got her a drink I felt better. I liked having Angel as my new Mommy and Tal as my Daddy. I knew that Tal and Angel weren't my real parents because they died when I was a year old when rouges attacked us.

When I got to the kitchen Auntie Rose smiled at me, "Hi Jamie. What are you up too?"

I smiled at her. "Hi! Daddy asked me if I could get Mommy a drink and something to eat. I don't like seeing Mommy so sad but Daddy said that this would help her feel better."

"That's a great idea Jamie. We can make her some hot chocolate and a warm grilled cheese sandwich. Would you like some also, Jamie?" Auntie Rose asked me.

I nodded my head and clapped my hands, "Yes!"

Climbing up on one of the bar stools, I sat at the small island that was in the middle of the kitchen, letting my small feet dangle in the air as I watched Auntie Rose make food for Mommy and I. As the grilled cheese was being made I heard the door bell ring and Uncle Luca walked in with Grandma and Grandpa. Before I realized what was happening, I noticed Grandma holding something small in her arms.

"What's going on? What's wrapped up in that blanket?" Auntie Rose demanded. Her face was full of worry and panic as she watched Grandma lay whatever is in the blanket, gently on the couch in the living room.

"It's a little girl that Luca found while he and your father were patrolling out along the boundaries of our territory with other pack members. We have to wait until she wakes up before we can ask her anything," Grandma explained to Auntie Rose.

After that Grandma and Grandpa went into the kitchen and Uncle Luca went upstairs while Auntie Rose stayed downstairs with me. Once my food was done, I brought it in the living room so I could eat it as Auntie Rose made Mommy's food. I was sitting happily on the couch eating when I heard a noise come from the spot next to me.

When I turned my head I saw that the noise had come from the little girl and noticed that she was awake, looking at me with a frightened look in her eyes. Not sure what to do, I smiled at her and waved my small hand, "Hi, I'm Jamie!"

She seemed to relax a little and waved back with hands that looked a little smaller than mine. "Hi," she whispered to me.

Picking up a slice of my grilled cheese sandwich, I held it out for her to take. "What's your name?"

She slowly reached for the slice and smiled shyly before answering me. "Thank you. I'm Hanna."

About thirty minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and to the hallway. That's when I saw Daddy and Mommy walk in with everyone else behind them.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I called out happily.

Right as I was about to get up and hug my parents, I heard a small whimper and a tiny hand grab my arm. "Where are you going Jamie? Please don't leave I want to stay with you," Hanna said.

"I was going to hug my Mommy and Daddy. Do you want to come say hi to them?" I wondered. Hanna smiled shyly and followed behind me to say hi to everyone.

"Hi, I'm Hanna." She announced as she brushed some of her hair away from her eyes. That's when I heard Mommy gasp and look at Hanna with a shocked face like she knew who she was from somewhere.

"Hanna?" I heard my Mommy ask.

"You're alive!" Hanna exclaimed loudly before rushing over and hugging my Mommy.