S E V E N T E E N

(Milo's P.O.V.)

I miss Brennan so badly. I just wanted him back, to be back with him somewhere safe.

My whole body hurt from being roughly manhandled by Mason, the Alpha, and some of his Guard Wolves.

I knew Brennan felt my pain every time they struck me.

My wolf knew this pack was not the kind you wanted to be in or around.

He could feel that the Alpha was one who liked to punish other wolves with both physical and emotional pain.

I tried my best not to bring attention to myslef any more than I needed too.

Up until three days ago I was kept locked in a small room, but when I tried to run, I was knocked around until my body started to feel numb.

I, then, was moved to the living room during the day and at night I was locked in a small closet under the stairs.

••••••

Currently I was seated on the floor, in the corner of the living room, both my ankles tightly chained up and connected to the wall so I couldn't go no where.

Shakily, I ran my hands through my unruly light blond hair that used to hang around my face and a little over my once, bright blue eyes, which now had become very dull, to distract my mind.

Messing with my hair was the only thing that I could do to try an keep myself calm and relaxed.

It reminded me of the times Brennan would run his fingers through my hair to help calmly sooth away the pain from my nightmares and fears.

At the thought of my mate not being here with me, tears began stinging at my eyes.

Before I could shed any tears of sorrow I heard someone sneer at me loudly, "You are fucking pitiful! Glad that I don't have to put up with you anymore, you useless shit!"

I looked up to see Wesely, my old pack Alpha, standing in the hallway across from me with Alpha Mason and his Beta Connor.

Alpha Wesley stepped towards me and yanked roughly on the chains around my ankles, causing pain to shoot up my legs and throughout the rest of my body.

Whimpering painfully, I felt my body slid to the floor from the force and it took all I had not to pass out from the pain.

"So what brings you here, Wesley? Cause I have more important things going on at this point that need my attention," Mason conceded bitterly.

"I have some news that you'll be more than happy to hear. It's to do with the boy and that pack you're looking for," Wesley smiled wickedly in my direction.

This wasn't good. . .

I could feel it . . . something was going to happen.

Something bad. . .

••••••

Later that night I was moved from the living room and back to the small closet under the stairs near the kitchen.

I hated it in here. . .

And since I was claustrophobic, I found it extremely hard to stay calm and relaxed enough to sleep.

Having not gotten a full nights sleep in almost a week without my mate, was taking it's toll on me.

My wolf was so restless that my body was beginning to lose weight and I felt weaker.

As I felt myself wanting to sleep I heard loud voices from upstairs.

"The boy's mate was taken in by the same pack Angel has been hiding at,"