T H I R T E E N

*A Month And A Half Later*

(Tal's POV)

It's been a month and a half since my wolf and I bounded with Angel and our pups. Since then my Father has apologized for how he acted towards my mate; and Angel being the sweetest, most loving person in the world, forgave him because she believed that everyone deserves a second chance.

Hanna and Jamie have been getting along great and have become closer since they met. Seeing them acting like they were real blood relative siblings, Angel got up enough courage to tell me how her and Hanna know one another. Just by looking at Hanna, I knew that she was Angel's daughter and wasn't surprised that Angel didn't want to tell me right away.

I knew that the rogue Alpha had taken away my little mates innocence when she was just a teenager, and that Angel was ashamed because he had taken advantage of her at her weakest. I was beyond pissed that the fucker had done what he did to my mate, and that he was Hanna's real father, but it was something Angel could not control.

But what had my heart swelling with pride, was that Angel trusted me enough to tell me more about herself and her past. She told me that she regretted not fighting back against him and letting him get away with what he did to her. I assured Angel that she was protecting herself best she could and had no idea what he would had done to her if she fought back.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." I heard Hanna's small, quiet voice ask as she tugged on my pants leg.

Crouching down so I was level with Hanna, I smiled hearing her call me Daddy. About two weeks ago Hanna asked if she could call me Daddy just like Jamie, and I was more than happy to say yes. "Well, we can make something here or go out to eat somewhere?"

"Can we go out?" Hanna replied with wide eyes. I nodded my head and Hanna hugged me around the neck before running off to find Jamie and Angel.

"Talon," I heard someone say. Standing up, I look to see to my Father and Mother coming into the living room.

"Hmm..." I hummed lightly, crossing my arms over my chest.

My Father stepped forward with a small smile on his face. "The time has come around for our annual pack get-together and ceremony when an Alpha passes down his title to his heir."

"If you're ready to take on the title of Red Harlow Alpha, than your Father and I will proceed with getting everything ready."

"It's a perfect time to introduce Angel to the pack since she's been with us almost two months now, and everyone is curious about meeting their soon-to-be Alpha's mate and Luna," my Mother explained happily.

An hour later, after talking to my parents about the get-together and ceremony, I was dressed nicely while waiting for Angel and my pups at the front door. Right as Angel was coming downstairs with Jamie and Hanna holding her hands, Rose rushed towards me with a big smile.

"Wait! I have something to give you," she smiled brightly as a large picnic basket appeared from behind her back.

"A picnic basket full of food?" I awed curiously when I peered into the colorful woven basket.

Rose laughed lightly, "Of course! This way you can take Angel, Jamie, and Hanna to the secret spot. It's a great way to bring up the get-together and ceremony coming up."

I grinned widely before hugging my sister and kissing her cheek. She handed me the colorful basket, waving to my family as she went off to find Luca. After sitting the basket down on the floor, I went to open the door up when I started hearing giggling. Looking down, I instantly started laughing when I noticed both Jamie and Hanna peeking inside the large colorful woven basket.

"Ehh hmm...." I voiced quietly with a small smile.

Jamie jumped up quickly and starred at me with big wide eyes, "Hi Daddy," he waved innocently.

Grinning widely, I wondered, "Whatcha doing buddy?"

"Umm... Nothing..." Jamie stated like he didn't just get caught in the act, even though he had a little bit of chocolate on his face.

"Oh really?" I laughed, crouching down to Jamie's level. "Then why is there chocolate on your face?" Pointing to the chocolate around his mouth and on his cheek.

"Cause we ate chocolate, Daddy! But we didn't eat it all." Hanna confessed as she also had chocolate on her face.

I simply smiled at Jamie trying to be innocent and then at Hanna who basically ratted them out. It was then that Angel walked back into the hall, from where she had been in the kitchen getting wet towels, and crouched down to gently clean their messy chocolate covered faces.

"All done!" Angel beamed at their clean faces, "Now go grab your jackets and a toy or two that you want bring with you." She clapped happily.

They ran off upstairs to get their stuff while I put on my jacket and helped Angel into hers. Even though winter weather was still about two months away, it was starting to get cool enough outside for us to wear a light jacket or long sleeve shirt. After both Angel and I had our jackets on, I hugged her to my side, "You and the pups are going to absolutely love this place. Plus I've got some really exciting things to talk with you about also."

Angel smiled brightly at me and as her eyes twinkled I knew that she was going to love the pack and be a great Luna.