F I V E

(Angel's POV)

After I found a tree to sit under, I finally let myself break down completely. My wolf was whining and howling more in my head since we weren't with Tal and Jamie. As I cried I felt like someone or something was watching me. I slowly pulled myself to my feet, not wanting to be here any longer, and started walking the way I came.

"Well, well, well... Look what we have here Adam, a rogue she-wolf, who is unmarked!" I heard a gruff voice say out loud.

I looked up to see to men walk out from behind the trees. They walked closer towards me before stopping about four feet in front of me.The one named Adam looked at me from head to toe before turning towards the other guy.

"You're right Tom. What do you think we should do with her? I mean, we can't just leave her out here all by herself now, can we?" Adam asked with a smirk.

I felt my heart speed up at the thought of what they wanted to do. My breathing became ragged as I took a small step back, wrapping my arms around myself. I don't think I want to go through what I had to with the rogue Alpha again. I still can remember him running his hands up and down my body.

He took what innocence and little dignity I had and left me feeling used and dirty. All I could think about was what would happen if I found my mate? Would he want someone like me, who was broken inside? My mate, if I ever found him, would probably reject me because I know I wouldn't be able to.

"I say we have some fun with her while we got the chance!" Tom answered, pulling me out from my daze.

Inside my wolf was screaming, RUN! So that's what I did. I took off as fast as my legs would allow me. Before I knew it I was pulled back by ruff hands, stopping my from getting away. I felt fear tug at my heart and tears fill my eyes. Adam grabbed my face in one hand and the other wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Tom, I want you to stand watch while I have some fun with this one, then you can have your turn," Adam called out.

Tom nodded his head and shifted into a tan colored wolf as Adam shoved me to the ground. All I could think of was that I didn't want to die now, after spending 8 years in a cage. I was only 20 years old and still hadn't had the chance to live free or even find my mate. Adam pulled my arms above my head and started kissing me. As tears poured down my face I fought to get out of his hold, kicking my legs and twisting my body around.

"Please stop! Let me go! Please don't do this!" I sobbed loudly, knowing how this was gonna end.

He stopped kissing my lips and went to kissing down my neck. I felt the end of my dress being pulled up along my legs. Then I felt his teeth graze my neck like his was about to mark me and I did the only thing I could of, I screamed for all it's worth.

"Shut up you bitch!" Adam yelled angrily before slapping me across the face.

I cried out in pain and could already feel a bruise forming on my cheek. Adam continued to inch up my dress more and more. All I wanted was for Tal to come and save me from what was about to happen. "You better let her go or else!" I heard a voice threaten Adam from behind.

Adam stood up and move just enough that I could see who it was. Tears of happiness filled my eyes as I saw Tal standing there in the open with two other people, a woman and a man.

Then I remembered the woman from when I was rescued was Tal's sister, so that means the other guy must be her mate. Once Adam was far enough from me I quickly scrambled back until my back touch the tree.

I pulled me knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them tightly. I rocked back and forth as I listened to what was going on around me. Adam never got the chance to talk before Tal shifted into a big black wolf.

Adam changed just as fast into a light brown wolf and charged at Tal. They lunged, growling, snapping, biting at each other. I watched as his sister also shifter into a dark brown wolf along with her mate who was a grey wolf.

They seemed to be fighting against Tom who thought that he could take on two wolves at once. I was so scared that I couldn't keep up with who was winning or anything. Eventually Tal's sister and her mate were able to take down Tom, but not without getting a few scratches or cuts of their own.

Tal had Adam's neck in his jaws and was about to rip his throat out when Adam kicked him in the side. Tal let go stumbling to the ground breathing hard while Adam took the chance to jump at him. Before I could tell what happened I heard a loud howl in pain.

I tried to hold back my tears again, praying that Tal wasn't dead. Slowly Adam's body was moved away and Tal stood up. Tal looked up at me and came running towards me. I got up and met him half way, throwing my small frame in his safe arms. He held me closer resting his cheek on my head because I was shorter than him by a foot.

"Shh, shh.... It's ok now! I'm here Angel and nothing is going to happen to you ever again," Tal whispered those soothing words in my ear as I cried into his shirt.

I gripped him tighter afraid that if he let go he would disappear and this all would be a dream. When my tears and shaking stopped, Tal put a finger under my chin tilting my head up to see his face. He growled when he saw the bruise on my face from when Adam hit me. "I'm so sorry Angel that I didn't find you in time to have kept him from doing that to you."

I shock my head and whispered, "It's ok. I want to leave now and go back to your house please!"

Tal picked me up and followed behind his sister and her mate back home. Before I knew it I feel asleep in Tal's safe arms. When I woke up again I was alone in the room on a soft bed. I started to freak out because the room wasn't familiar to me. What if Tal didn't really save me and it was just all a sick twisted dream? Maybe Adam is the one that has me instead?

I looked around the room for somewhere to hide when I heard footsteps coming. But before I could hide somewhere the door swung open and I heard a small voice squeal happily, "Mommy!"

Just hearing Jamie call me that made me feel happy. I could tell that his tiny wolf was becoming closer to me and my wolf. It was common for an orphan wolf like Jamie, who had no family to automatically become closer to the ones that he feels he wants to be his new family.

That's why Jamie started calling me Mommy all of a sudden because his wolf and my wolf became connected with each other. It's a special bond that your wolf forms with each other. Jamie jumped up on the bed crying and I hugged him to me trying not to let my tears fall too.

"Please don't go away Mommy! I don't want you to leave anymore! I want you to stay here with Daddy and I," Jamie cried softly.

"I promise to stay as long as I can Jamie, ok?" I said wiping away my tears. After about ten minutes of holding Jamie I heard Tal walk in.

"I brought you some clean clothes so you can take a shower and get cleaned up. Then we can all go downstairs to eat," Tal handed me a pile of clothes.

"I'm gonna stay here with Daddy and wait till you're done Mommy," Jamie told me as I got up off the bed. I headed toward the bathroom with a small smile on my face at the thought of having a family and finally being free.