F I F T E E N

(Tal's P.O.V.)

After having our much needed talk, I had informed my parents through mind link what Angel wanted to do.

They were beyond happy about planning everything and having the pack get to meet their new Luna.

While the pups helped Angel pack up the stuff from our picnic back into the basket, my phone rang.

Pulling it out my pocket I wondered who would be calling me because normally the pack members use mind link to communicate with me or my family.

Who would be calling me? Not being able to think of anyone, I quickly answered my phone anyways.

"Hello?" I answered.

"H-hello. I-is this Luca's number?" the male voice wondered.

Frowning, I said, "No, this is Talon, his Alpha. Who are you?"

"Apologies Alpha Talon. I did not mean to interrupt your day, but I'm Luca's half-cousin Brennan. I was looking for him because I need some help." I heard his voice break at the end.

"Ok Brennan, do you know where the Red Harlow pack is?" I asked.

"Yes, Alpha. Do I have permission to come to your pack house to meet with you and Luca?" Brennan voices out.

It was unheard of for another wolf to take orders from an Alpha that wasn't his, unless the wolf was a rogue who had been banished from his pack.

"Yes, be here by tonight if you can. But I must ask, were you kicked out of your pack?"

There was a silent pause before I heard, "Umm... I was banished from seeing my mate by my Alpha and ordered to either reject him or leave the pack for good."

It made me sick and beyond pissed that an Alpha could just banish a wolf from seeing their mate, all because they happen to be both of the same gender.

I could only imagine the pain Brennan and his wolf are going through by being banished from never seeing their mate, it's worse than being rejected.

By being rejected, a wolf has a chance of getting their mate back again or finding another. But being banished by your own Alpha means you won't have a chance with your mate or any other, unless your punishment is lifted by your Alpha or another.

"I will help you Brennan. What is your mate's name?"

He whimpers out brokenly, his voice laced with pain. "His name is Milo. Please, I just want my mate. I never meant to shame my family or pack. I thought they would accept us, I never would have told them if I knew this would happen."

"Keep in touch with me while you are on your way here tonight. I will let Luca know what's going on and we will help you because his family is my family,"

"Yes. Thank you so much Alpha! I'm on my way. See you tonight," Brennan praised me happily.

After hanging up I saw Angel put everything in the car and was helping Jamie and Hanna buckle up in the back seat.

"Who was that?" Angel wondered curiously as I stepped by her side.

"It was a half-cousin of Luca's seeking his help. He will be here tonight so Brennan can inform us on what he needs help with. Are you ready to go?"

Angel nodded happily before getting in the car with me following after I checked to make sure everything was loaded up.

•|•|•|•|•

Two hours after returning home, Angel had helped the pups being our stuff into the house, while I took the time to call my family and Luca.

"What's going on? Why did Brennan call you about needing my help?" Luca rushed out the questions as he and Rose took seats next to our parents on the couch.