E I G H T

• Dedicated to TO ALL MY AWESOME FANS AND READERS WHO HAVE STUCK WITH ME!!

(Tal's POV)

I had pulled on dark wash jeans, a purple v-neck t-shirt, boots and a black leather jacket. Angel left her hair down and pulled over her left shoulder. She was wearing dark skinny jeans, a green and purple long sleeve shirt, with a grey scarf and black boots. Even though we weren't dressed real fancy, I thought Angel looked absolutely beautiful in what she was wearing.

Her jeans showed off her slim body which I knew, once she was healthier, her body would be full of curves. "You really do look beautiful Angel," I grinned happily.

"Um... Thank you," Angel blushed.

I reached out my hand slowly, not wanting her to get scared, and I smiled widely when she took hold of it quickly. I made sure that we had plenty of time to get back home before dark. So I had all afternoon to be alone with Angel and spend time with her. Thankfully my Mother had decided to take my Father home before we left because I knew Angel was kind of uncomfortable around him.

That meant that the only people who were here were; Jamie, Rose, and Luca. Jamie was going to yang out with Rose and Luca until Angel and I got back later on. We planned on having a day to ourselves to have some fun and hang out together. After making our way downstairs and to the living room, Angel said goodbye to Jamie, Rose, and Luca while I went to grab my wallet, keys, and a jacket for Angel.

I had to make sure that I take it slow with Angel today while we were out. I didn't know how she was going to react to going out, let alone just relaxing and having fun. Once I had everything I needed, I took Angel by the hand and led her slowly out the front door. Angel squeezed my hand tighter as we walked to my car. I could tell she was nervous about today.

"Angel you're going to be ok today. I'll be right by your side the entire time we're out. You're safe with me Angel, nothing is going to happen to you." I told her truthfully.

Angel smiled at me before getting in the car as I held open her door. Closing her door quietly, I quickly jogged to the driver's, getting in so we could leave. Since Angel has never been able to so anything or go anywhere before I knew it would be better if I let her decide where we should go first. Pulling out of the driveway, I started down the road when I felt Angel grab my hand.

"Where would you like to go first Angel? You can pick anything you want to try and then afterwards I have somewhere that I would like to take you also." I replied with a big smile. Angel looked at me with shock written on her face, her dark green eyes lighting up with happiness.

"You mean I can choose? This is the first time I've ever been able to do that. But won't you feel ashamed and repulsed to be seen with someone like me in public? I don't deserve you or your famliy's kindness and love. I'm not worth it." Angel whimpered with a frown.

How could she think that? It made me growl lowly and clutch the steering wheel tightly. Not wanting to shift in the car out of anger and risk Angel fearing me, I pulled the car over just outside of town. Getting out I reached Angel's door and opened it for her. At first I was going to wait until after the date to tell Angel we were mates, but when I saw the shame, fear, and loneliness in her eyes, I knew I had to tell her now.

Grabbing Angel's hand I helped her out the car, "I was going to wait until after our date to tell you some important things, but I'm just gonna tell you now."

I tugged her over to a big oak tree so we could stand under it while also having our privacy. I held Angel's hands in mine as I stood facing her. "Before I tell you what I need to say, just know that you having nothing to fear from me and I'm not going to hurt you at all. Whatever you choose to do I'll help you no matter what."