Chapter 50 : Explain of Sesshomaru's feeling

Sesshomaru and Lucy were going to Feudal Japan. Lucy has passed the exam at her school. And Lucy has to attend the test if she wants to pass the test. Sesshomaru doesn't mind to waiting for Lucy at her world. Beside, he need to talk with her adopted mother, Mama Higurashi.

Sesshomaru was looking at Mama after Lucy going to her school. He saw Mama was sweeping the yard. She was sense his appearance and look at him before smile nicely.

"What's the matter, Sesshomaru? Did something bother you?" Ask Mama gently to Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru just can't help but nodded his head at her. "Well, yeah. I will like to talk something with you, Mrs Higurashi." Said Sesshomaru simply. Mama has seen a little confuse before she nodded her head.

She put down of her broom on the ground and goes over Sesshomaru. She take a sit next to Sesshomaru before she face him. "What's the matter, Sesshomaru? Had something happen in your world?" Ask Mama with a worry on her face anyway.

Sesshomaru just shook his head before sigh softly. "No, it's nothing happen at my world. This is about Lucy, Mrs Higurashi." Said Sesshomaru softly. Mama was looking at Sesshomaru properly.

"Lucy? What's about her, Sesshomaru?" Said Mama gently. Sesshomaru was thinking about Lucy before looking at Mama. "Mrs Higurashi, I have brought Lucy back to alive since she had die after defeated Gouza. Something that I had never felt before, Mrs Higurashi. If you know, please tell me." Said Sesshomaru lowly.

Mama was shock to hearing that Lucy has died before and brought back to alive by Sesshomaru. She was glad to hear that Lucy was save. "Okay, Sesshomaru. Thanks for saving Lucy's life. I'm owe you, Sesshomaru. Tell me a detail. I will help you to resolve your problem, Sesshomaru." Said Mama nicely toward Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru doesn't look at Mama and just look in front of him. "I don't know what to say this. Everytime I look at her when she smile, it make me feel warm. My heart was beating fast when she look me even I'm tried to make a cool face. She always make me feel comfortable. When she feel sad, it's make me hurt. I hate to see her crying. That's why I have to make sure she being happy with me. When she die, I feel loss. I feel like I can't live without her. My world have been stop when I look her dead body. When I think about it, it's make me hurt a lot, Mrs Higurashi. Can you explain to me? What's this feeling I feel for?" Ask Sesshomaru with a useless face.

Mama who hearing his confession about Lucy was smile. She was understand of his feeling toward Lucy. It's love. What he feel toward Lucy was a love. "Well, sure. I will tell you. But please not suprise about this, Sesshomaru." Said Mama with a little smile on her face.

Sesshomaru just nodded his head anyway. "Yeah, sure. Please do tell me, Mrs Higurashi." Said Sesshomaru calmly. Mama was taking a breath before she explain it. "Sesshomaru, what you feel about Lucy is a feeling of love. Feeling lost, comfortable and warm that you feel when you with her all because love. You love her without you realize. I can't explain to you about this but this is what you feel. Trust me, Sesshomaru. I'm not lie to you. You can't resist the love who already come in your life. You may want to avoid that but it won't go unless the situation being changed. Sesshomaru, I advised you this once. Follow your heart. It will lead you to a right path in your life, Sesshomaru." Said Mama with a gentle voice.

It was smooth his heart after hearing her advice. Sesshomaru was realize of his feeling. He was already think about what she said to him and accept it. He love Lucy so much. He was understand his feeling right now. He was feeling that his burden had been lift up after he told Mama about his problem.

"Thanks, Mrs Higurashi. I will take your advise on my heart." Said Sesshomaru with a polite way. Mama just giggle at him before getting up from the seat. "Sure. Hope you can make it, Sesshomaru." Said Mama before leaving Sesshomaru alone. Sesshomaru just look her leaving before looking at the sky. He was thinking about Lucy. 'Lucy, I love you.' Thought Sesshomaru calmly.

Timeskip

Lucy has completed the test and is ready to go back with Sesshomaru at feudal era. After bid her adopted mother goodbye, Lucy and Sesshomaru were jump in the well. They were already at Feudal era and saw Hime waiting for them.

Lucy was riding Hime while Sesshomaru just flying with his demonic thing. Lucy was look at Sesshomaru's calm face make her feel comfortable. She love to see his face anyway. They were arrived where Rin and Jaken staying for.

"Rin, Jaken! We're already back! Nice to see you guys. I miss you guys so much." Said Lucy after hoping out from Himeko's back. Rin was giggle while running toward Lucy following by Jaken. Rin was hugging Lucy happily while Jaken just stand there happily. "Welcome back, Lady Lucy. I'm also miss you too." Said Rin happily.

"Welcome back, Lady Lucy." Said Jaken nicely to Lucy. Lucy just giggle before letting Rin. "Thanks, Rin, Jaken. So, should we go right now, Sesshomaru?" Said Lucy when she look at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru was looking at Lucy before turning his back facing to another way.

"Yeah, sure. If you already done, then let's go. We will find Naraku." Said Sesshomaru quietly. Lucy just smile in knowledge. "Sure. Come on, Rin, Jaken. Let's go. Hime, Yui, you guys have take a rest and sit on Ah-Un." Said Lucy with a warm smile. Hime and Yui were follow her order anyway without any problem.

Rin and Jaken were happy to walking with Lucy. Sesshomaru was walking in front of them since he was leading them anyway. Lucy was smile happily when she walking with them. She was happy to go with Sesshomaru. This is her journey with Sesshomaru and his companion. Without Lucy's knowledge, Sesshomaru secretly glance toward her face. He was smile a little when he saw Lucy's smile.

'Her smile was the best. It's make me feel warm. I wish to see her smile every day.' Thought Sesshomaru before focusing in front of his journey. They were having their journey with a good feeling. Lucy and Sesshomaru were sharing a same thought and feeling.

'I do love Lucy/Sesshomaru so much that I hardly let her/him go. These feeling won't go. I will protect her/him.' - Lucy/Sesshomaru.