Chapter 48 : Lucy's true feeling toward Sesshomaru

Lucy was sigh sitting on the ground while watching over Rin and Jaken. She was thinking about Sora who already dead since she have a feeling toward Sesshomaru.

She doesn't know why she feel upset knowing that the other have a feeling toward Sesshomaru. Just like Kagura. Lucy was remember how she act when she saw how Kagura trying to flirt with Sesshomaru.

Sometimes Lucy hate that Kagura touching Sesshomaru. She wish that she can get rid of her flirtness toward Sesshomaru. What Lucy doesn't know that she was jealous of the people who trying to near Sesshomaru.

She was always have a bad mood. Jaken was really obviously know that Lucy like his master. He was already approved their relationship. Rin was also agree with Jaken about Lucy and Sesshomaru.

Lucy then get up from the ground and ask Sesshomaru's permission to see her sister anyway. Lucy need to confess something to Kagome about her feeling anyway.

Sesshomaru was allow her to go see Kagome. She was thanks him and ride Himeko to Kagome's place. Kagome and her companion were at Kaede's village. Lucy saw Inuyasha and Kagome were sitting on the ground behind the tree.

Lucy was greeting them anyway. "Hey, Inuyasha, Kagome. You're going to get a break from finding Naraku?" Said Lucy while sitting in front of them. Inuyasha just smile at her while Kagome only chuckle.

"Hey, Lucy. Yep, we are. So, what bring you here, Lucy?" Said Kagome with a smile on her face. Lucy was blush a little on her face anyway. "Well, I want to talk with you guys." Said Lucy with a little nervous at her face. Inuyasha have already realize about that.

 Inuyasha have already realize about that