Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Luke’s P.O.V

“Where were you last night? You didn’t come home,” Jai said as I closed the front door behind me.

I smiled to myself, remembering how I had slept in Avery’s bed last night, with her. I tried to erase the thoughts in my head when I saw her Father slapped her though. “I was at Avery’s,” I answered.

“And you didn’t think to call us?” He said, sarcastically.

I bit my lip. “I didn’t think, I was…busy,” I said, trying to think of the best word to use. Well, I was busy. Busy looking after Avery. She was hurt.

A smirk formed on Jai’s lips and he raised an eyebrow at me. “Busy, huh?” He asked.

I looked at him confused, but then it hit me by what he meant. “No! We..We didn’t-“

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone-“ Jai laughed.

“We didn’t have…sex,” I said, cutting him off.

Jai kept smirking at me. “Well, better luck next time,” He said.

“I sometimes wonder about you,” I said, before walking out of the living room.

“Well, I sometimes wonder about you!” Jai yelled back.

I rolled my eyes at Jai, before walking in my room. It sounds odd, but I haven’t really spoken to Jai that much since coming back from LA. I guess, we’ve been busy. The Janoskians have been busy. James and Daniel are out hanging out with their family and friends. They sometimes catch up with us, mostly for twitcams or fliming new videos. Beau’s out with his own friends, but he’s home a lot of the time as well though. Jai’s well….he’s still getting over the breakup between him and Ariana. It was months ago. Nearly half a year ago. But, you can still see how it upsets him. I don’t understand how he can actually cope to hear Ariana and Nathan being together all the time. I know I wouldn’t be able to. Then there’s me. I’ve been busy with Avery.

It’s strange to think we only met a month ago. I remember meeting her on the streets wearing her leotard. I nearly laughed to myself when I saw her. But, then I really saw her. She was beautiful. Her long curly, really curly, brown hair was tied up in the neatest bun possible. She was short. She is short. But, I liked her like that. She was short and petite. Easy to wrap my arms around. When I saw her hurt, I couldn’t have just left her. How could I leave such a beautiful thing on the street? I couldn’t. Am I glad I bought her home that day though. Now, she’s my girlfriend. My girlfriend. She’s actually my girlfriend. I have to tell Jai.

I quickly ran out of my room, stopping when I reached the living room. I smiled when I saw him. He looked up at me with a confused expression. He raised an eyebrow at me. “I need to tell you something,” I said, walking over towards him. I took a seat on the couch beside him.

“Uh okay?” He said. “Are you feeling alright? You seem to be smiling a little bit too much for my liking.”

“I’m fine,” I said. “But, I need to tell you something about Avery.”

“Okay. Wait, let me guess. She’s beautiful. You’ve already said that to me a billion times before. She’s small. You’ve said that another billion times. Even though she’s small, she’s still beautiful. You’ve said that a gazillion times-“

“What? No-yes she is beautiful and small-but no that’s not what I need to tell you,” I said, cutting Jai off.

“Well then, please enlighten me,” Jai said sarcastically.’

I smirked at him. “Last night, we were in the alley-“

“Oh god, please don’t tell me you had sex in the alleyway,” Jai said, putting a grossed look on his face.