Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I opened my window, making a bang. I mentally cursed to myself and flung myself over the window sill, landing with a thud on my butt. Ouch. I groaned to myself before rolling over and standing up. I closed the window, locking it. I sighed to myself as I could see the specks of Luke and Jai still in the parking lot. I smiled at the sight of Luke. I couldn’t see him properly, but I wondered if he was smiling up at me as well.

I heard a discrete cough behind me. I felt myself jump out of my skin, quickly turning around. Simon and Natalie were standing awkwardly by my door. “Shit, you guys scared me,” I chuckled, putting a hand up to my chest, over my heart.

I saw Natalie smirk at me, raising her eyebrow. I diverted my eyes between her and Simon. They both were wearing the same look. They looked intrigued and curious. “Oh…hey guys,” I stumbled. I quickly patted down my clothes, hoping I looked okay.

“Hello to you to. Where the hell have you been?!” Natalie yelled. Okay, looks like she’s getting right to the point.

“I’ve been out,” I answered. It wasn’t exactly a lie.

“For what, 24 hours?!” Natalie exclaimed.

“Hey, what happened to your head?” Simon asked. His eyebrows furrowed together as he looked at my cut.

“Nothing. Look, I was hanging out with Luke. That’s all,” I replied.

“And what? Did he do that to you?” Natalie asked.

“No, a group of complete strangers who I don’t know, did,” I answered.

She looked stunned. As did Simon. “Are you serious?” Simon asked.

I nodded my head. “I was walking back to the academy last night and I ran into this group of guys. Don’t worry though, my Auntie already knows what’s happened. I went to her as soon as I got here.”

“That doesn’t explain where you were all day today though,” Natalie said.

“I was out with Luke again,” I answered.

Natalie and Simon started laughing. I looked at them confusingly. “You sure you and Luke aren’t dating?” Natalie asked through her laughs.

“I’m positive,” I answered. Though, I wish we were. After we kissed, we pretty much forgot it happened and came back to the academy, meeting Jai along the way. “You know, I could say the same thing about you guys, but I won’t. Because I know how much you hate being asked that.”

“Got that right,” Natalie mumbled to herself, rolling her eyes. She crossed her arms and looked like she had no time whatsoever. As for Simon, he looked at Natalie, and his eyes probably stayed on her a bit more than they were supposed to. They would actually be the cutest couple. No joke.

Natalie isn’t like most girls. She never wears any dresses or skirts. Her wardrobe is jeans and shirts. Sometimes she’ll wear short shorts if it’s really hot, but I’ve only seen that a couple of times. She hates wearing her ballet leotard, but she loves ballet, so it’s a hard one. Ballet is the only girly thing she does. Her hair is always down, it’s too short to tie up. It’s grown a little since she’s cut it, now it goes about an inch down from her chin. But her hair was still beautiful, just like she was. Most girls would kill for her hair, it was so blonde, not too dirty or not too bleached, just perfect. But she cut it, because she hated the attention it bought her. She doesn’t wear makeup, simple as that. And her legs, oh my god. Her legs are actually perfect. Every girl dreams of having legs like her. It’s too bad she doesn’t even notice. If I had legs like hers, I would be showing them off. Natalie doesn’t actually realise she is pretty. She spends her free time hanging with Simon playing video games and going to clubs.

As for Simon. He was actually quite attractive. It was just a shame that he didn’t notice it either. He was tall. But so was Natalie, but she was still shorter than him. His brown shaggy hair fell across his forehead, almost in a side flick. His body was masculine, but that wasn’t surprising. Every guy here as a masculine body. Simon always wore geeky clothes as well; Star wars, GTA, Avengers t-shirts, etc.

I wish they would be together. They were actually so cute. If you didn’t know them personally, you would actually think they were dating. They are literally always holding hands, kissing each others cheek, taking photos together, sleeping together in the same bed, pretty much doing everything together. I wish I had a best-friend like that. Maybe Luke, but right now…I have no idea what’s going to happen between us. I want to be more than just friends though.

“Anyway, we better go. We’ve got the practice room booked for a couple of hours,” Natalie said.

I looked up at her, raising an eyebrows. “You practicing?” I asked.

“Yeah, for the musical. Me and Simon still have to come up with a dance for our scene. You should probably turn up to classes tomorrow as well. We’re practicing all day for it. I heard this musical is going to the biggest we’ve ever done. You’re so lucky you have the lead role,” Natalie said. Yeah…lucky…you could say that.

“Hahaha yeah well….practice makes perfect. I’ll talk to you tomorrow than,” I replied.

Natalie and Simon both said their goodbyes and went off to do their practice. I already knew all of my dances for the musical, but I guess I needed to work out what scenes which and everything. Maybe Luke could come to my musical. I hope he would like it though. He could get bored….I hope not though.

I ran a hand through my hair, quickly drawing it away in disgust. It was slightly oily from today. Shower time I think. I also need to change my butterfly clips. I’ll see my Auntie after my shower. I quickly went into my bathroom, grabbing my towel, shampoo, body wash and everything else I needed, before walking out to the showers.

Everyone on this floor had to share showers. There were only girls on this floor, so it only had a girls room. They consisted of about 10 or so showers, and then a few sinks and that. It was very fancy, but it did us alright. It just sucked showering with everyone else. Especially when they hate you.