Happy Birthday

A Week Later

Well, I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant and the sickness is still awful but I manage to hide from Cory. I wake up a little earlier than him and go to the guest bedroom and throw up there, brush my teeth and then wake him up. And during the day is easier because we don't see each other frequently because of the work so when we're together and I feel sick, I make an excuse saying that I have to grab the results of a patient or whatever.

But today is his birthday and I'm planning on telling him and everyone else. Our families are coming to celebrate his birthday and I'm truly excited for that.

In the minute I slowly lay on the bed again and covered myself, the alarm started ringing waking Cory up and he groaned. I wonder how he's going to be waking up in the middle of the night with a newborn crying.

"Good morning, babe." I said kissing his cheek. "Happy Birthday." I said kissing his neck.

"Hmm...I can wake up like that everyday." He said and turn around capturing my lips. I've been also really horny lately. After intenses kisses he took me to the shower and we had sex than take a shower together to go work.

"Thank you for the best birthday present ever." He said wrapping a towel around his waist and I pecked his lips. "There's something different about you." He said looking to me and I laughed and kissed him again to distract his mind and he not realize. My breasts are slightly bigger than before. I'm not showing yet cause I'm only 5 weeks pregnant, almost 6 weeks.

We ate breakfast and while Cory washed the dishes I went to the bathroom and throw up my guts out because of this baby who can't keep a single thing inside me. I brush my teeth two times like I always do to completely take the taste off my mouth.

X

"Surprise!!!!"  Was the sound that echoed in the living room when Cory turn on the lights.

"What?!" He said shocked but smiling. Everyone is here, our families, our friends and I'm so happy they made it. At least I'll get to tell everyone about the pregnancy at once.

"You!" He said pointing to me and I raise my arms in redemption and he smiled and he hugged me. "Thank you, babe."

"Happy birthday, my love." I said and he pecked my lips. Then everyone went wish him happy birthday and all of that.

Now is time to sing happy birthday and I'm so excited it's almost time. When everyone finished singing I look to Dianna and she nodded excited and grabbed her phone to film.

"Okay! Okay! I have some things to say." I said and Cory smiled to me. "Cory, besides wishing you all the most amazing stuff in this birthday, I want to give your birthday gift."

"What? You don't have to." He said.

"In this case, I do have to give that to you and I'm sure you will love." I said smiling to him and grabbed the white box that I hide under the table and gave it to him. "Happy birthday."

When he opened the box and saw what there was inside he was paralyzed. On the top there was one of my pregnant tests (I cleaned, okay?) saying that I was pregnant and there was a pair of converses, a white onesie, a grey adorable blanket and a plush toy. Everything is white, grey or black cause I don't know the gender.

 Everything is white, grey or black cause I don't know the gender

"Is this serious?!" He asked with a smile

"What is it inside?" Shaun asked and Cory smiled and showed the pregnancy tests and everyone gasped and cheered.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" He shouted excitedly and hugged me really tight and we both cried really happy.