Sick

February, 19th

"Babe, are you okay?" Cory asked from the other side of the door. "We are going to be late."

"I just don't feel well, go to the Hospital and I will call the Chief saying that I'm sick. Don't worry." I said to him.

"Are you sure? Don't you want me to stay here with you?" He said and I can tell he is worried. I just brush my teeth to take the taste of vomit of my mouth and opened the bathroom's door and he is still there.

"Woah, you look terrible." He said and I gave him a look.

"Oh honey, you're so romantic. Almost Don Juan." I said ironically and he chuckled.

"Seriously, don't you want me to stay here with you? I'm your boyfriend, 11 months yesterday and counting." He said and I small smiled with his cuteness.

"Babe, I'm a doctor, I know how to take a good care of myself. Don't worry. I will call Chief Schuester and tell him that I'm sick and can't work. I will text you if I get worst." I said and go outside the bedroom and go to the living room and lay on the couch feeling terrible.

"Fine. But I'll call you when I'm not in surgery." He said and grab a blanket and covered me, he is just so caring and loving.

"Fine." I said grabbing my phone to call the Chief and Cory kiss my forehead.

"I love you." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and watch him leave. One month by now we will be happy for be a year together. Time really flies. I called the Chief telling him that I am sick and he totally understood and when I hang up I run to the bathroom to puke. Gosh, what is this? Dammit.

OH MY GOD! IT CAN'T BE! OR CAN?!!! I can't remember the last time I had my period! Fuck! I can't be pregnant, can I? Of course I can! Me and Cory are always fooling around and I don't remember the last time I had my period.

After puke a few more times, I take a shower and wear jeans and a sweater and drive to the drug store and buy four pregnancy tests. I did all of them in the bathroom in the pharmacy and wait for 5 minutes. Those are the longest five minutes of my life.

After the damn 5 minutes...OH MY GOD! I'm pregnant. My jaw dropped, I can't believe in this. I'm pregnant. Me? Lea Michele pregnant? With an actual baby inside me. Probably a cute baby cause it's me and Cory but wow... A real baby. I don't know how to tell him tho.

"Pregnant for the first time I guess? Considering the fact that you seem desperate." The girl from the store said and I look to her and nod "Hook up? Or an actual boyfriend? Husband?"

"Boyfriend, 11 months and counting." I said and she smiled.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"Nervous as hell. It's an actual person inside me." I said to her.

"Do you love him? Is he a good person?" She asked and I nod quickly, without hesitate.

"I love him so much. With all my heart. Cory is like the best person alive. He is the best. He cares and loves me so much." I said and the lady smiled. "I honestly don't think this baby could have a better father."

"So you shouldn't be nervous, if you two really love each other. I don't think this baby could be in better hands." She said and I smiled. "When you two complete an year together?"

"March 18th." I said and she smiled.

"Make a surprise for him, he will never forget." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you so much." I said and waved lightly and left the store. In the test says that I'm 4weeks pregnant, a month.

I go home and lay on the couch, just thinking about the tiny baby inside me. Me and Cory are having a baby. It would be awesome having a kid that is the result of my love for Cory.

*RING RING*

I grab my phone and look the caller ID and smiled, of course it's him. It's barely an hour since he left and he is already calling me.

"Hey." I said picking up the phone.

"Babe! Hey, How you're feeling?" He asked. He can speaks normally with me now cause no one know that he is actually calling Dr.Sarfati.

"Better." I honestly said. Just think about the baby makes me smile. "Still feeling like crap, but less crap than I was feeling before."

"That's my girl." He said and I can almost see him with his dark blue scrubs and white medical coat smiling trough the phone.

"Dr.Monteith, we got the results of Ryan Parker." I heard a voice saying and he sighed frustrated.

"Can't you see it that I'm on a call? Give me the results and get the hell out of here." He said to probably a resident and I laughed. 

"Babe, what I've already told you?" I asked giggling and he sighed.

"Don't be mean with residents. Got it." He said and I know he is with a bored face and I laughed.

"Okay, now go back to work. Love you." I said.

"Love you too." He said and hang up the phone. I just smile, I honestly am excited for this baby.