Date

July 19th

"Dianna, I don't want you to put together a date between me and one of your boyfriend's friends." I said annoyed to her during lunch.

"Why not? You're turning 27 next month and you still don't have a boyfriend." She said and I thought about Cory. My boyfriend that loves me and I love him.

"Maybe I don't wanna boyfriend." I said to her. She keeps being a pain in the ass with me, Naya and Amber cause she wants us to get boyfriends because she started dating Harry, the ginger guy from the wedding. Poor her, she has no idea that I have the man of my dreams with me already.

"Dianna, stop insisting to us get a boyfriend!" Amber said and me and Naya nodded agreeing.

"Have you ever thought that maybe any of us is interested in getting a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"Any of you is lesbian?" She asked and we all laughed.

"Dianna, even I that am a dude understood. Maybe they just don't wanna date anyone." Mark said and we nod agreeing with Mark.

"Whatever, but when you guys be 40 and be all lonely, don't forget that I told ya." She said and we all laughed.

"I'm still 26, I still have 14 years until that happens. I'm pretty sure I will find a boyfriend." I said and they all laughed.

"Argh, how can someone so young be such a genius?" Naya said and I laughed.

"You guys talk like if you all are much older than me." I said.

"I'm 36 honey, you're a baby to me, I'm 10 years olden than you." Mark said and I giggled.

"But you have a wife and kids, you have your life. They are all single!" Dianna shouted and I laughed. I have my man, so I don't get worried about what she is saying.

"Who said that we are single? Maybe we are just private people." I said shrugging and they all look to me and I shrugged again.

"Are you dating someone?" Chord asked me and I giggled.

"Maybe." I said.

"Do we know him?" Amber asked raising her eyebrow.

"No, he is not a doctor. He is from Atlanta, I met him when I still lived there." I said lying as hell but whatever. I'm just making this all up for Dianna stop being a pain in my ass. I just wanted to scream to the whole that I'm with Cory.

"Why you never told us?" Mark asked and I shrugged.

"I just never thought it was important." I said. I don't like lying but if I can't tell that I'm with Cory, at least let me say that I'm dating so she can stop begging me to go out with someone.

"If we are being honest, I'm seeing someone." Amber said shrugging and while they talk about their relationships I just stay quiet remembering the amazing night that I had with Cory yesterday. 4 months, time really flies. And he said that he loved me, so adorable!