Marry Me?

Cory
Two Months Later
July 2nd

Today is the big day, at least for me. Lea and I are together for 1 year and 5 months and I'm tired waiting, I need to make this finally official, I will pop THE question. Her friends are being helpful giving me ideas, and her girlfriends even helped me to get a new ring, I decided to not use the one I had already gotten because I was kind of afraid that would bring bad vibes for us.

What? Don't judge me, I'm a superstitious guy!

Ended up, that in the past two months, I grew closer to Lea's friends. They're really nice. I know Lea is waiting, we talk about marriage and future all the time. So I know she wants as much as I want to.

Anyway, after the entire losing a baby scenario, I think we finally moved on, that's why I'm going to propose. We will never forget our baby girl, never. We will always carry her in our heart. But it's time to move on with our lives, we need to. And I today is a big step.

I'm proposing today!

"Okay everyone, I paged you all here because Dr.Monteith has something to say. Cory, come here." Chief Schuester said and I take a deep breathe and climb a few steps of the stairs and look to the lots of people in front of me.

Okay Cory, you can do this. For Lea.

I made Chief Schuester page everyone to the Hospital lobby, so pretty much here are full with doctor and nurses.

"Hm...Okay, first I would like to thank all of you for being here now, means a lot to me. Anyway, I didn't came here to talk about me, I came to talk about someone else, Lea Michele." I said and look to her and she has a surprised expression in her face. "Lea, without you, I wouldn't be the half of the man I am today. Every morning I wake up wanting to do better, to be better and that's all because of you. You're my muse, you inspire me to be a better person. I was never a good at expressing my feelings, only if the feeling was anger, that one I could express really really well *everyone laughs* and what I'm saying here today is not half of how I feel about you, Lea Michele. Because like I've said I suck trying to express my feelings and I'm sure when I rest my head in my pillow I will think about other thousands of stuff I chould've said *everyone laughs*. Anyway, everyday I look at you and wonder how I ended up being so lucky for having a woman like you with me. You are the sweetest, the kindest, by far the strongest and the prettiest woman I have ever met and I honestly can't live without you. When we met I was a completely different person of what I am today and I have to thank you for that. I'm sure that everyone in this damn Hospital, specially interns and residents, should thank you because you're the one who helped me to stop being such a jerk all the time *everyone laughs*. In the first time we were together I already knew you weren't just one more and I still wonder how and why in the middle of so many people you let ME, Cory Monteith, to love you. And I want to love until the day I die. When I think about the future, the only thing I know for sure is that you're going to be next to me. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, when you smile you light up my day, when you laugh sounds like music to my ears and I know for sure that I want to grow old and old just hearing that sound." I said and people opened like red sea and let me get closer to her, I grabbed her hand and she has a big smile and a tear fall from her eye. And consequently from mines too. "We've been trough so much together and I couldn't get over it if I hadn't you. I love you and if you let me, I promise to love you forever and more. I love you and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then too. I want you to give the honor of being your husband, I promise to make you feel like the happiest woman alive and all you need to say is a Yes. So Lea Michele Sarfati..." I said and grab the tiffany box from my white coat and get in one knee. There was a coletive gasp and she put her hand over her mouth shocked. "Will you marry me?" I said opening the box and revealing the ring.

"Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" She said crying but smiling big and I stand up and put the ring in her finger and hugged her tight lifting her up from the floor and the room filled up with applauses for us

"You have no idea of how much I love you." I whispered in her ear and she hugged me tighter. "I love you really really much."

"I love you too forever." She said looking into my eyes and I smiled.

"And more." I said and we kissed and the only sound in the room was 'Awwwwws', applauses and lots of people crying.