Bar

"Lea, what was that I saw earlier?" Amber asked and I look at her confused. We are in the bar in front of the Hospital after a exhausting day at work. At least is Friday and we won't work tomorrow cause is Chief Schuester wedding and he gave us break and invited all of us.

"What did you saw?" I asked her.

"You and Dr. Monteith talking while were drinking coffees together." Naya said and I shrugged.

"What's the big deal?" I asked him "We were talking about our jobs while enjoyed our coffees. Sue me for talking with my co-worker." I said shrugging. It's really not a big deal. I only think he is hot, but everyone does, it's really not a big deal.

"That's bullshit and you know it." Mark said and I laughed and took a sip of my beer. "It's 10pm, I'm going cause I have a patient to check tomorrow morning before the wedding at night."

"Can you give us a ride?" Dianna asked mentioning her, Chord and Naya and Mark nods, he was the only one that didn't drink anything.

"I think I'm going too. Wanna share a cab Lea?" Amber asked.

"Actually I'm going to stay, see you guys tomorrow." I said smiling to them and they left. I went to the bar's counter to grab a beer and sit at the bench.

"Dr. Sarfati, what a lovely surprise." I heard a husky and sexy male voice saying and sitting on a bench next to me.

"Cory." I replied with a smile "I hope you don't think that I'm not a badass just because I'm drinking beer." I said and he laughed, I like to hear him laugh, better than hear him yelling.

"Sorry bout that and for calling you a nurse when we met. And to be clear, I have nothing against nurses,  actually my mom was a nurse and she raised me alone, so I respect her and the other nurses." He said and I smiled to him. I was first surprised by his outburst but I just smiled. I remember when I was younger my mom used to say that I had to pay attention how the man treated his mom, cause that's how he is going to treat you.

"Apology accepted. I'm glad to know that you are not that jerk and rude like I thought." I said and he chuckled.

"I've been told..." He said chuckling "And I am glad to know that you're not as controlling and bossy like I first thought." He said and it's my turn to laugh. "Just a little." I hit his arm gently and he laughed.

"Thankfully we were able to change our first impressions from each other." I said and he smiled.

"But one thing that I can't admit... Someone as badass as you drinking only beer, someone badass must have a badass drink." He said and I laughed.

"What do you suggest?" I asked and he smirked.

———4 Hours Later

"I can't believe you actually did that!" I drunkenly said and tap his arm lightly. Me and Cory are both VERY drunk. I think we will both regret this much of alcohol in the morning but whatever.

"Hell yeah! When I was in High School, every time I felt my pants getting tighter while I made out with a girl, I used to imagine me during my driving test that I run over by a mailman." He said laughing and I laughed hard. "I don't even need to tell you that I failed the first time i did the test, I had to take it twice." He said and I almost split the vodka that I am drinking.

"I wasn't totally honest with you earlier, Cory." I said to him, very drunk. What am I doing? Shut up Lea! Just enjoy the company of this hot guy next to you. "We were talking about first impressions earlier and to be really honest, my first impression was that you are pretty tall but damn hot!" I said and he chuckled.

"Oh really?!" He asked raising his left eyebrow "I thought you were pretty hot too. I almost had to use the mailman trick." He said and I smiled and lean in closer to him.

"Oh really?!" I asked bitting my lip teasing him and he smiled and stared at my mouth, I can see the lust in his eyes right now. "Are you using it right now?" I asked bitting my lip.

"Oh hell yeah and by the way that was the first impression that didn't changed. I still think you are pretty hot." He said leaning closer and I smiled. I don't know what am I doing, but he is enjoying and so am I, so whatever! Tomorrow we deal with the consequences.

"Funny, I still think you are pretty hot too." I said bitting my lip once again, we are inches away from each other "You can kiss me if you want to." I said and he attached his lips with mine. I can feel his desire trough the kiss and gosh, I never realized how much I wanted to kiss him. He is so fucking hot. And damn, a very very good kisser.