Crying

December, 6th
Saturday

"Slow down Dianna, what exactly happened?" I asked trough the phone and Cory give me a questionably glance and I just shrugged.

"He just...He...I hate him so much!!!" She yelled mad crying rivers. "Lee, can you come over? Please Lee, I need my best friend." She begged with a cracked voice.

"Are you at home?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am." She said crying.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said to her and hang up the phone.

"Babe, is she okay?" Cory asked me worried and I shrugged looking for my purse.

"I'm gonna go to her house, don't wait for me awake." I said and he nod and I peck his lips and left the apartment. It's already night and Dianna called me crying, good thing I know it isn't.

I got in her building and the doorman let me go to her apartment. When I get there, I ring the bell and a few seconds later Dianna opened the door, looking like a mess. She is with a messy hair and she can't stop crying.

"Lee." She said and I hugged her immediately.

"Di, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked her desperate.

"I got home about an hour ago, cause I were on call. And I saw clothes spread all over the floor and I kind of already knew what was behind the door, but I didn't wanted to believe. And when I opened that damn door, he was there, Harry, cheating on me. WITH ANOTHER MAN!" She yelled and my eyes widened and I hugged her again. "We were going to get married, Lee. Married. What if we got married and I got pregnant? Was he going to stay in closet forever?" She said sobbing and we sit on the couch. And she kept crying.

"Breathe okay? Just breathe. I'm going to grab you a glass of water." I said and go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and put ice cream in a bowl and take to Dianna and she drinks it slowly. "I bought ice cream in the way to here, I guess you would need some considering your voice when you spoke to me." I said and she small smiled.

"Thank you Lee, for being the best friend ever. I know you provable have something better to do cause it's Saturday night. You could spent the night talking with your boyfriend." She said sniffling.

"Di, you are my best friend. When I first got here in Baltimore and was all lost and alone, you were the only one in that attendant room that actually said something to me that wasn't a really fake: welcome. I'm so grateful for you. I would move mountains if you asked me to." I said and she smiled and hugged me again and I let her cry on my shoulder while I petted her back.

"It's okay to cry, Di, it's okay." I said and she sniffled "What about a movie marathon? Only comedy movies, it can make you feel better." I said and she nodded and while Dianna chooses a movie I texted Cory.

"I think I'm spending the night, see ya tomorrow. Sleep well, love you tons 💕."
-Lea"

"Kay. I'm gonna miss you tho. See ya tomorrow, AT OUR APARTMENT. Gosh, I never get tired of remembering that we live together. Hahaha. Love you more.
- Cory ❤️"

I smiled a little with his text. He is just amazing. I replied his message with "❤️" and I can picture in my mind he half smiling. I love him. I put down my phone and wait for Dianna finish choosing a movie.