Work Well Together

November, 19th

"Dianna, what do you mean you are engaged?!" I said smiling and she nodded a lot of times quickly smiling.

"What?! Oh my God that's amazing!" Mark said happy. 

"Yeah! It all happened last night we were having dinner to celebrate our 8 months anniversary and he proposed and I said yes!" She said and I genuinely smiled to her. I'm so happy for Dianna. She started to officially dating Harry a month after the wedding.

Cory and I are together for 9 months, it feels like ages. And it's so amazing. I could never ask for a better boyfriend cause honestly? It doesn't exist. Cory Monteith is the most loving and caring man alive. He is just him. And that's so amazing cause he is amazing. Our relationship is a secret to everyone but our families. He knows my entire family and I know his. I love the fact that our families really love each other, so that's a relief.

"Group hug right now to Dianna!" I said and we all hugged her. I'm so happy for her.

"I know that for some people that must think it's early cause it's 8 months but I feel that I want to spend my life with Harry." Dianna said smiling.

"Di, if you're happy and wanna spend your whole life with him, you shouldn't care if it's too early. All that matter is your happiness." I said and she smiled.

"When is going to be the wedding?" Amber asked.

"Amber, we just got engaged, we have no idea of when we are getting married." Dianna said and we all laughed and our beepers started beeping uncontrollably and we run to the ER. It was a huge car crash. I walk in Trauma 1 and see a girl that looks 13.

"Hey, I'm Dr.Sarfati, can you hear me?" I said to her and she nods.

"Do you remember what happened?" I asked her and she denied with the head.

"Can you remember your name?" I asked and she denied with the head. I was already expecting for that, she has a huge cut on her head, probably she hit her head really hard. "PAGE DR.MONTEITH NOW!" I yelled a nurse paged him.

——Surgery

"They work so well together, it's beautiful to watch." Mark said watching the surgery between Lea and Cory. Lea operating her body and he operating her head.

"Totally, it's like a dance. Every move they make is in sync." Naya said.

"They get along well I guess...I've seem many times they talking. I think they are kinda of friends. Maybe he isn't a jerk when you give him a chance." Chord said shrugging.

"Maybe... Lea hated him when she got here." Dianna said shrugging.

"Am I the only one that always thought that them would make a actually cute couple?" Amber asked.

"Thinking about it, yeah maybe. But Lea has a boyfriend anyway." Naya said and the others agreed with her and they heard a laugh coming from the OR, Dr.Monteith.

"If you guys are going to talk about the personal life of the two surgeons that are busy saving someone's life, it's nice to check if the microphone is on." Cory said without taking his sight off the brain he was operating.

The five friends look to each then look to the microphone on the wall seeing the green light showing that it's on and everyone in the OR can hear what they are talking. Chord immediately run and turn off the microphone.

Lea

Amber, Dianna, Mark, Naya and Chord forgot the little detail that the microphone is on. This couldn't be any more embarrassing.

"They get along well I guess...I've seem many times they talking. I think they are kinda of friends. Maybe he isn't a jerk when you give him a chance." Chord said and I can tell Cory is holding his laugh. I don't even know where this is going.

"Maybe... Lea hated him when she got here." Dianna said and I glance to Cory and he looks to me and raise his left eyebrow and that made me wanna laugh. I just turn my attention back to the girl in front of me.

"Am I the only one that always thought that them would make a actually cute couple?" Amber asked and my eyes widened, I look to Cory and he is still looking to the brain but with his eyes widened a little. Probably not believing in what she just said. Of course we make a very cute couple and we know that. We just never thought someone ever noticed that.

"Thinking about it, yeah maybe. But Lea has a boyfriend anyway." Naya said and now Cory laughed, he couldn't keep it anymore. I already told him that I said to them that I have a boyfriend that lives in Atlanta, where I lived before coming to Baltimore.

"If you guys are going to talk about the personal life of the two surgeons that are busy saving someone's life, it's nice to check if the microphone is on." Cory said still focused in what he is doing and I hold my laugh.