Us

"I'm so happy that you came." He said and I laughed. Both of us still naked under the covers breathing heavily.

"Oh trust me, I am happy too." I said and we laughed.

"Lea?" He softly said and look to me with his penetrating amber eyes, does he know that his eyes give me shivers and I feel butterflies when he looks at me like that?

"Yes?" I said to him.

"What all of this make us? I like you and I don't want you to think that I'm using you to have a good fuck every now and then." He said and I chuckled softly.

"First of all, I'm not just a good fuck, I'm an amazing fuck and you're lucky cause you have the privilege to have the best fuck in your life." I said and he laughed.

"That's true." He said and I smiled.

"And second, I have no idea what that make us cause I like you too." I said and he smiled and pull me closer to him. I rest my head on his chest and he starts to play with my hair and that somehow relaxes me.

"Your heart is beating fast." I said hearing his heart racing inside his chest and he laughed.

"That happens a lot when you smile to me." He said and I look up smiling and he smiled back.

"Who would tell that Dr.Monteith is the romantic type?" I joked and he laughed.

"There are a lot of many things that you still have to learn about me." He said and I giggled. "But seriously Lea, I know that because of the contract we can't be together, but I really like you and really like what we have. I just...Just forget it." He said and I frown my eyebrows.

"Just what?" I asked and he sighed. He knows that I won't drop it so he will tell me.

Cory

"I just wanted to be something more. I know that we met a few days ago but it's undeniable that we have a lot of chemistry together and after spent the day with you I realized that you are way more than just someone to fuck with or just to work with. You're someone that I don't mind staying like this for a week. Just laying on a bed cuddling. You're someone that makes me feel so happy just looking at me. I just wished I had a name to call you." I said to her and I can feel my cheeks burning. I'm 29 but I still get embarrassed with this kind of stuff. I never find the right words.

"Is that your cute and clumsy way to ask me to be your girlfriend?" She asked and I half smile.

"Yes, it is." I said looking down to her just to see her smiling.

"You just got yourself a girlfriend." She said and I smiled big and I kissed her passionately and roll over her on the bed.

"Round 2, girlfriend?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Round 2, boyfriend." She said and I kissed her lips passionately.