2 Years

Months Later
March 18th

"I'm so excited!" Cory said hugging me from behind and I laughed a little. "AND! Happy two years anniversary."

"Awww!!! I love you so much." I said and turn around and cup his face with both of my hands smashing his cheeks and I laughed. "You look dangerously cute like that." Then he kissed me and took me back to the bed.

"We will be late." I said and he looked at me disappointed.

"Really? You have to bring that up when we are about to have sex?" He said and I laughed.

"That mean that we can't have sex on the bed, let's go to the shower." I said and he smirked to me and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

XX

"I'm excited, in a few months we will get married!" Cory said excitedly driving to work and I laughed.

"How do you think we will be in a year from now? Celebrating 3 years together?" I asked.

"I hope we will have some company." He said looking to my stomach with a smirk and I laughed and so did he.

"Slow down fertil machine, we should get married first, shouldn't we?" I said laughing and so did Cory.

"Okay! Okay!" He said and park in front of the Hospital. "But tonight we're going to go dinner and have a lot of fun at home." He said then winked to me and I laughed again.

"Shut up!" I said and we get off the car and he put his arm around me and we walk towards the Hospital.

"Oh shit, I gotta go, but I'll see you later." Cory said when he finished putting on his navy scrubs and looking at his pager.

"See ya." I said and pecked my lips. "Love you."

"Love you more." He said and pecked my lips again then he left.

Gosh, he is the man of my dreams. The most wildest and romantic dreams, I love Cory so much. He is perfect for me and he is going to be my husband.

I remember our one year anniversary, I told him about my pregnancy. Our baby girl would have a few months old now. I miss her, but I know she is now looking up and blessing us. Then my pager started to beep like crazy and I run the the emergency.

"What we got?" I asked walking in the trauma room and I saw a lot of people in there.

"11 years old girl, suspects of having an aneurysm that is causing the failure of her kidney and made her heart stop on the way until here. She had a seizure at school." Cory said and there are a lot of people here.

"Who the hell are all of these people?!" Dianna shouted walking in the room.

"We ade Peyton's family! My baby!" The woman, I guess her mom, said crying.

"Get them all out of here!" Cory shouted examining the girl and the nurses helped to get her family out of the room.

X

"Ready to go?" Cory asked.

"Almost, just let me finish curling my hair." I said and he chuckled. A few minutes later I was ready to go dinner with my fiancé.

"You look so fucking hot and beautiful." He said and I laughed.

"Happy 2 years." I said smiling and he smiled back and we kissed.