Finding The Dress

Three Months Later
October 3rd

"Dianna is driving me crazy!" I said and Cory laughed and I throw myself on the couch.

"Why that?" He asked chuckling.

"Because she keeps asking about the wedding, things about flowers, food, drinks, guests and I don't know how to organzie a wedding! I'm a surgeon, not a wedding planner!" I said and Cory laughed. "And I still have to go pick my mom up in the airport because she said there was no way she wouldn't be here to buy a wedding dress with me because I'm her only daughter. I'm so stressed." Cory laughed loud.

"At least we're going to get married." He said wiggling his eyebrows and I laughed with him. "So, to forget about the stress..." He said with a smirk and walk towards me with the laptop in hands. "I was waiting for you to start looking but I got happy and excited and started without you." He said smiling and I chuckled and sit next to me on the couch and. "Our honeymoon!" He shouted excited.

"Yes!!" I shouted excitedly and he laughed. "Look, we're getting married in May, almost summer. So, me, Cory Monteith, I was looking into something and I really wanna go there, but I need your approval." He said clearly excited. I have no idea of what he's thinking about but even if it was to hell, I would go with him because he looks so happy and excited.

"Tell me already!" I said bitting my lip excitedly and he smiled and opened the laptop and I smiled with the destiny he chose. "So?"

"Cory Monteith, I love you so much." I said smiling big and he smiled back.

"Is that the part that you say that you love me but you won't go?" He asked nervously.

"Hell no, this is the part I say that if you give up on going, I'll go with or without you!" I said and he laughed.

"I'm so happy you liked it." He said smiling.

"You're a genious!" I said and he smiled.

"Hawaii it is!" He said and we smiled.

Next Day

"Already going?" Cory asked and I nodded.

"It's going to be a long day." I said and he laughed softly. "I hope it worth it." He laughed.

"It will! You're going to find an amazing dress and I'm going to be a kickass husband." Cory said and I laughed.

"And I'm going to be a kickass wife." I said.

"Hell yeah you will!" He shouted and we laughed and we high five and I left.

Altough organizing a wedding is exhausting, I'm excited to pick a dress. I'm excited to get married to Cory already! If were for me and Cory we would be already married but Dianna said that we only get married once in life (at least, is what everyone hope in their first marriage) and she said it has to be perfect.

And I agree with her, I want to have a perfect wedding because the perfect groom I already have, my Cory. I never thought I could ever would be so in love and I never thought it would happen so fast. I moved here to Baltimore just focusing in my job and I found the man of my dreams.

After picking up my mom, Dianna, Naya and Amber, I drive to the first bride store and I'm truly excited for this.

"Hello, nice to meet you all, I'm Camilla and I will help you all trough the challenge of finding the perfect dress. But now may I ask, who is the lucky?" Camilla asked and I smiled.

"I am, nice to meet you, I'm Lea Michele." I said and she smiled back to me.

"So Lea, tell me about how the wedding is going to be? When?" Camilla asked and I smiled, this is just making me more excited.

"We're getting married in May of next year, the wedding is going to be in the camp and is going to be extremely beautiful and amazing." I said smiling excitedly.

"I think I have a few ideas." She said and take me to the fitting room and comeback with a few dresses.

I try out one, two, three, four and any of them made me feel like a queen and is my wedding day, I need to feel like a princess. But in the fifth dress...oh my God. I felt myself tearing up in the moment I looked myself on the mirror.

"It's so beautiful." I said and Camilla smiled.

"Go show them." She said and I went outside and hear a collective gasp of them.

"So?" I asked smiling. I would be devastated if they said they didn't loved the dress.

"My baby is getting married with the perfect dress." My mom said crying and the others just nodded smiling big

"This is my dress." I said looking in the mirror with a smile and crying.

———

"Honey I'm home!" I called out from the front door and a smiling face popped up above the couch and I chuckled.

"Hello my future wife." Cory said and I laughed and walked towards the couch and throw myself on it and he chuckled.

"I'm so tired." I said sniffling and he laughed.

"Have you been crying?" He asked looking to my puffy eyes and red nose.

"When you see the amazing, perfect, stunning, dress I got, you will too." I said and he smiles.

"Guess you found a dress." He said.

"Cory, you have no idea, it's not just a dress, it's THE dress." I said and he smiled to me.