A Year

March 18th, Friday

We were hanging out in the apartment and when I said hanging out you know what I mean. But Cory was called to go to the Hospital. It's 8pm and we have dinner reservations so I decided now is the perfect time to prepare the surprise for him. I put those Christmas white lights all over the apartment it's very pretty to look at. I would have put rose petals all over the apartment too but we are both too lazy to clean up after, so the lights are easier and prettier.

"Hey babe I'm h- woah what's all that?" He asked confused but smiling and I smiled big to him.

"I have a surprise for you." I said and grab a box behind me "The lights were just to make a romantic vibe or something like that but I have a gift for you and I truly hope that you will like it or we will have a huge problem if you don't." I said and he chuckled nervously.

"I don't wanna have problems with you." He said and I laughed and hand him the box and I couldn't help but smile. He opened the box and gasped smiling. There was one of my pregnancy tests and a lot of other baby stuff and he looked to me with tears in his eyes.

"You're pregnant?" He asked smiling and tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Cory, you're a doctor you should know what a pregnancy test looks like!" I joked laughing and he laughed crying and he put the box on the table and hug me tight. When he hugs me like this, I feel like I'm home. Hug Cory is what I wanna do for the rest of my life, me, him and this baby.

"I love you so much, Lea Michele. Don't you ever forget that, okay?  Me and you and this baby, forever." He said crying of happiness and I started crying with him. I know that no matter what, he is always going to be there for me. Cory is my best friend for life, me and him is forever and I know that.

"How long? How long you are?" He asked looking to me and I smiled a little seeing about how cute he looked like this.

"Two months. I found out last month and the lady from the drug store gave me the idea of telling you in our one year anniversary. By the way, happy one year anniversary." I said smiling and he kissed me passionately and he smiled between the kiss.

"Definitely the best year of my life." Cory said and I smiled.

"By far." I said and kissed him again. "You don't have any idea about how much I love you."

"Why it took so long to me to find you?" He asked and I laughed.

"Speaks for yourself, I'm still 27." I joked and he laughed.