Get Up

July 20th

*BEEP BEEP*

"Argh." I groaned trying to reach the clock next to Cory's bed marking 5am. Worst part of being a doctor, wake up early. I finally reached the clock shutting it and close my eyes again and lay myself again on Cory's chest.

"You know we have to get up." He said and I groaned again. I hate wake up early. I'm not a morning person.

"I know, but I don't like it." I said still very sleepy and Cory kissed the top of my head and I small smiled. He is just so loving and caring. He is an explosion of love. I'm so in love with this man.

"You're the cutest." He said petting my hair gently. I love when he plays with my hair, it's so good. "But seriously, we have to go." He said and I roll to the other side of the bed and cover my head with the pillow and I can hear Cory's sexy laugh and a smile forms on my lips. As though I hate mornings, I hate less when I'm with him. That is basically every morning since we got together. The few times that I slept without him since March 18th was when any of us were on call.

"If you don't get up from this bed I will have to drag you out of it." Cory said and I don't move. I honestly wanna see where this is all going. Before I even realize, he grab me bridal style and take me out of the bed and I started to laugh.

"That's not fair! You're a giant and way more stronger than me!" I said laughing and he put me over his shoulder.

"I told you to get up!" He said laughing and take me to the bathroom. "Now you go take a shower and I will make breakfast." He said and put me on the bathroom's counter.

"No, no! I don't wanna stay away from you. You better stay right here with me sir." I said and pull him by the hand closer to me and kiss him passionately.

"Sorry babe, I love you but we don't have time right now." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You're gonna regret it so badly tonight, Dr. Monteith." I said teasing him and he chuckled and peck my lips.

"Oh trust me, I'm already regretting." He said with his hand on my waist.

"I think you should go, cause I have to go take a shower." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm gonna fuck you so bad at night that you won't be able to walk tomorrow morning." He said and I chuckled.

"No you won't, like I've said, you're gonna regret it. No sex tonight Mr." I said and he laughed.

"You drive me crazy." He said with his sexy smile.

"Out. Now." I said and he laughed and peck my lips and leave the bathroom and closed the door.

"Gosh, I'm going to marry this woman." I heard Cory saying and I smiled big. I don't think it was for me to listen. I am 100% in love with Cory Monteith and if don't end up well between us, I honestly have no idea about what am I going to do cause I think is impossible to me love someone the way I love him. 

I take a shower and get dressed and go to the kitchen to see him there cooking and singing without realizing my presence there.

"You would totally lose your reputation of mean if someone from the hospital see you singing We Found Love by Rihanna while you cook." I said and he laughed.

"I just get inspired in the mornings when you're around." He said and I approach him and peck his lips.

After eating breakfast, I brush my teeth and wait for Cory get ready. Once he is ready, we go to the Hospital to start one new day at work. I hate that we can't act like a couple in the Hospital!