Pregnant?

"How you're feeling today?" Cory asked when we were up and before I could answer I run to the bathroom and throw up again.

"Great." I said ironically and like always, Cory holds my hair and I started to puke again.

"Are you going to go or stay?" He asked.

"I think today I'm staying." I said feeling horrible, worst than yesterday. "Can you please call the chief for me?"

"Of course, my love." He said. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Nothing." I said and he shook his head as no.

"Nop, you're throwing up everything and if you stop eating you'll pass out." He said. "Just eat a little, I mean, a banana?"

"Fine." I said nodding.

X

It's been a hour or two since Cory left and I'm still feeling like shit...Then it hit me. It can be? Again? What if...Holy shit! The last time I had my period was before we went in honeymoon!

But I'm feeling so much like shit that I can't even go out to buy a pregnancy test.  I grabbed my phone and dialed Dianna's number.

"Hey Lee." Dianna answered. "Cory told us that you're sick, need something?"

"Yeah! I do actually." I said. "But you need to keep this as a secret."

"What do you need?" She asked. "I promise I'll keep it as a secret."

"I need you to bring me a pregnancy test." I said and she choked with whatever she was eating or drinking.

"What?!" She squealed. "You think you are? I mean? Really?"

"Well, everything I eat I throw up and I can't even feel the sent of some foods that I want to puke and I'm sure that I should've had my period already." I said. "So, it's a possibility."

"Okay, I'll go there in my lunch break." She said. "And I'll make sure to be discreet."

"Thank you!" I said and we hang up the phone.

I keep laying on the bed in a fetal position still feeling really sick and my phone started ringing and I pick up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey! How you're feeling?" Cory asked.

"I'm having the time of my life." I snapped at him then I felt bad for doing it. It was just automatic I didn't meant to.

"Damn, not the best mood, get it." He said.

"Sorry, I just hate being sick." I whined.

"It's fine babe." He said. "Do you need me to bring you something later?"

"Just yourself." I said and he laughed and through the phone I heard his pager beeping and him groaning. "We talk later. I love you."

"I love you more, see ya tonight." He said and we hang up the phone and I started to cry missing Cory so much.

What's wrong with me?!

X

Hours later Dianna already texted me that she's coming. Trough this hours I ate more because I was hungry and throw up more. Gosh, if I'm really pregnant, this all will be worth it as fuck and will explain my moodiness. The bell ring and I stand up from the bed and went answer the door.

"Lee! Gosh, I was so nervous that I stopped in the pharmacy and bought three tests!" Dianna said and I laughed.

"Do you that are tests in the hospital, right?" She asked and I laughed.

"Yeah, but they're not as good as the pharmacy tests and I didn't anyone to caught me." She said and I smiled to her.

"Let get this done, right?" I said and she nodded and I went to the bathroom.

After peeing in the three pregnancy tests and washed my hands and leave the bathroom leaving the three tests there.

"Three minutes, right?" Dianna asked and put the timer and I'm nervous. "What if you are? It's a good thing, right?"

"Yes! Of course it is! But I'm scared, last time was also an amazing thing and look what happened." I said nervously.

"Look Lee, you don't have to be scared, okay? I know last time was awful but sometimes horrible things happen to a lot of good stuff happen after. When you lost your baby girl, you and Cory just proved how much you loved each other. Yes, you both been trough a hard time but were always there for each other. And after that look what happened, you guys got married and went to an apparently very awesome honeymoon." She joked and I laughed.

"Yeah it was." I said smiling. "And I think you're right, but it's still scary."

"I understand." She said and her phone started beeping like crazy. Time is over.

"Okay, it's time." I said and we went to the bathroom.

"Ready?" She asked before we look to the tests.

"Yeah." I said and I looked to the three pregnancy tests and my heart started beating fast, really fast and my eyes got teary.

Pregnant
3-4*

Pregnant
3-4*

Pregnant
3-4*

"Holy shit." Dianna said shocked then she squealed and hugged me and I stared to cry on her shoulder. Happy tears.

"I'm going to have a baby!" I sais and we squealed and hug each other again and started to jump up and down happily and excitedly.

"I'm going to be an aunt! I'm going to be an aunt! I'm going to be an aunt!" She said squealing and I laughed and we hugged again.

"Please keep this as a secret, I need to think on a special way to tell Cory." I said.

"Of course, I'll help you with that." She said smiling to me.