Coffee Disaster

"Hey guys, this is my new friend Lea. Lea, this is Mark Salling, Naya Rivera, Amber Riley and Chord Overstreet." Dianna said and I smiled to them, they look nice.

"Oh hey, nice to meet you all. I'm new here so..." I said and they laughed and smiled to me.

"Nice to meet you, sit with us." Mark said and I smiled and join them. It feels nice to have friends.

"Are you the new Chief of Peds?" Naya asked and I nod "Aren't you too young for that? I'm pretty sure you still have the age to go to a pediatrician." She said and we all laughed.

"I actually finished High School with 16. Yeah, pretty young. When I was 20 I finished med school (I know that usually has the pre med school but I want Lea to be younger than the others so just skip the fact thanks.) and when I was 25 I finished the specialization in pediatric surgery. Now I'm 26 and I transferred to here cause Chief Schuester offered me to be the Chief of Peds in here, I was shocked at first but in a happy way." I said and they smiled.

"How someone so small can own such a big brain?" Chord rhetorically asked and we all laughed and I shrugged laughing.

"What you guys do?" I asked them.

"Cardio." Quinn said and I smiled.

"General." Amber said smiling.

"Plastics." Mark said.

"Fancy." I told him and he laughed.

"Trauma, I like the emotion." Naya said and we laughed.

"Ortho." Chord said.

"Do you guys noticed that any of us are in the same area? It's only missing someone from Neuro." I said and they think for a while then nod and Dianna chuckled softly.

"Oh well we have Dr.McDreamy." Dianna said and as ate her french fries and we all laughed.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say that we rather haver no one from Neuro." Naya said and everyone nod agreeing.

"At least he doesn't have a bad face to look." Amber said and me, Dianna and Naya nod agreeing. "Such a waste of beauty. If McDreamy were nice, I wouldn't handle." She said we all laughed.

"McDreamy?" I asked.

"It's how we call him. McDreamy or Dr.Jerk." Naya said. "Dr.Monteith."

"Speak for yourself. I only call him Dr.Jerk." Mark said and we all just burst out laughing.

"Or McDouche." Chord said and I laughed.

"True, when I first saw him I thought: gorgeous. But when he opened his mouth to speak it was like a bath of cold water. Why someone is that hot and that jerk?" I said and everyone laughed.

"True my friend, I think no one can have both." Naya said.

"Hello? Look at me and Chord, we are hot and nice!" Mark stated and we all laughed.

"I'm going to buy a coffee, I'll be right back." I said and left the table and go to the coffee stand and wait in the line. I ordered my coffee and when I hand the lady the money and grab the coffee the exact moment I turn around someone was behind me.

"Fuck!" The person shouted.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry." I said, I don't even know who it was but I just know I screwed up big time.

"Oh of course is you." The person said and I look up to see, of course, Dr.Monteith.

"I'm so fucking sorry, can I do something for you?" I asked him while he just tried to take the excess of coffee from his scrubs.

"Pay attention while you walk would be a good start." He rudely said and I sighed.

"Let me pay for your coffee or something like that." I said.

"I think you should buy yourself another coffee considering the fact that all of your coffee is on me!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up and let me do this. Here take $20 and keep it the change or do whatever you want with it. Just drink the damn coffee cause I don't want your drooling on a 7 years old little girl's brain." I said and he tried to keep himself from doing it but then cracked a smiled and chuckled a little. The ice king chuckling about something that I said, I feel like a comedian right now. He has a cute half smile.

"Fine, whatever. Just leave before I change my damn mind about it." He said and I gave him the money and left with a new coffee that I paid for, of course not the one that is all Dr.Monteith's shirt.

"What was that about?" Amber asked with a smirk.

"I bumped into the ice king and spilled coffee on him. I just gave him the money to buy coffee for himself to try to apologize." I said.

"But you made him laugh, I have never in my entire life have seen him smile to someone." Naya said.

"Well, he laughed twice in a consult today." I said shrugging.

"I think the other Chief of Peds transferred cause her heart couldn't deal with the emotion of the fucking ice jerk king smiling." Naya said and we all laughed.

"The magic of Peds." I said and they laughed.