Crabs and wine

• Dedicated to amy

"Um...yeah sure."I say awkwardly passing the plate towards Ashton, Ashton Irwin, may I add.
"Thanks." He says gobbling up eight fries at a time.
"That's unique." Michael, Michael Clifford, says pointing at my face.
"My face is unique?" I ask confused beyond limits.
"No, I mean it is, but the message." He says, still squinting at my face.
"I am sorry but, what?" I ask clearly embarrassed.
Suddenly I heard a click, someone had just clicked my picture.
"That is unique." Luke-amazeballs-Hemmings says extending his phone towards me.
I had the five seconds of summer sign on my left cheek and on my right cheek I had ketchup, or sauce.
"Five and sauce?" I ask, suddenly I realise.
"Oh five sauce." I say finally getting it.
"Or five sos." Calum says taking a sip from my sprite, which I still hadn't touched.
"What-wh-um-are you-uh-doing here?" I ask stuttering. I was so socially uncomfortable sometimes, wait I was socially uncomfortable all the times.
"We are humans, we eat too." Calum Hood says nonchalantly. This situation was growing awkward by the minute.
"Were you in our concert today?" Ashton asks through a mouth full of fries.
"Actually, yes I was." I say warily. I don't know where this conversation was headed.
"I saw her too, front row with your boyfriend, right?" Luke says pointing at me and acting as if he were deep in thought.
"He isn't my boyfriend." I say scowling at the memory of Harry.
"Does he know that?" Calum asks.
"Why would you ask me that?" I ask, suddenly I am self conscious and I stuff my face with fries.
"He seemed very much like your boyfriend to me." Michael butts in smoothly.
First of all I can't believe I am having an actual conversation with 5 seconds of summer and secondly I was having normal conversation about Harry, that was too much unrealistic packed into 24 hours.
"Whatever he seems like a good guy." Ashton says.
"Only if you knew." I mutter.
"Isn't he right there?" Luke asks pointing behind me.
I turn around to find a laughing Harry. He was basically on the floor and was currently entertaining himself with my embarrassment.
I glare at him and narrow my eyes at him.
"He sent you guys here?" I ask pointing my thumb behind towards Harry.
"Yeah." All of them say tilting side ways to look at a out of breath Harry.
"Firstly he isn't my boyfriend let me make it clear and secondly he is doing this because I am a huge fan of yours. Though I love you guys for your talent and music and he seems to think I love you guys for your looks." I say hurriedly.
"You seem extremely shy right now, you know we are just normal guys!" Calum says.
Normal guy? Yeah right.
"Hey guys." Harry says sliding into my side of the booth.
"Supp." All of them say.
"You know each other don't you?" I say closing my eyes in disbelief. When I open my eyes I find all of them laughing and giggling at me.
"His dad is our adviser in marketing." Michael says grinning.
"This isn't funny at all." I say through gritted teeth.
But I wasn't angry at all because some part of me thought all of this was some weird whacked up dream.
_________________________________
Unfortunately the told event was not a dream and now I was stuck sitting next to a very happy Harry driving the car towards my house.
Suddenly I felt a vibration in my butt pocket and I remove my phone to find my boss calling me.
"Alia you need to check out the engagement site." She said loudly into the phone.
"Shit, thanks for reminding me, I'll do it right away." I say cutting the phone and resting my forehead on my palm.
How could I forget that I needed to do a run through tonight. I am so stupid, God. The party was in a week.

"Is everything all right?" Harry's voice cute through my thoughts and suddenly I am really angry.

"Look I don't need your faux caring feelings right now, just drop me off at the beach." I say angrily.

He knew what beach I was talking about because he was part of the groom's family and was probably going to be the best man.

He drove quickly and quietly all the way to the beach and the silence keeps adding to the growing guilt.
He stops right in front of the entrance and waits for me to get out or talk to him.
"I didn't know whom else to take out my frustration on so I did it on you. I am sorry and I will be careful so that it won't happen again." I say calmly.