twenty one

[dear god, i hope you got the letter and i pray you can make it better down here!]
🌷🍯🌱🧁

"okay, this is boring. no more injuring, just killing." jack groaned.

wyatt let out a shaky breath as jack handed finn the pistol. finn stared at the murder weapon in his hands and pointed it at wyatt. in a flash, the gun was facing jack instead.

"knew you would do that." jack pulled out his knife and walked up behind y/n, holding the blade to her neck. "shoot him in the head or i slit her throat."
jack wasn't going to do that. how could he do all of this just to kill his love? what would the point be?

the boy looked at the sight in fear and looked at wyatt. "just do it. i already know you'd take her over any of us." he muttered.

finn whimpered and closed his eyes. y/n grunted, her arms growing weaker as she tried to pry jack's arms away. the tension in the group grew deeper.

soon enough, finn pulled the trigger.
the bullet landed into the boy's right shoulder.
jack yelped and fall back.

everyone jumped up and helped wyatt up and ran out of the gym.

jack yelled and grabbed his shotgun. he pointed it at the group and pulled the trigger, a loud bang echoed through the walls.

chosen fell, bleeding out, two bullets through his chest.

"chosen." sadie whimpered.
"sads, we have to go." wyatt yelled as he gripped her wrist and urged her forwards.

" wyatt yelled as he gripped her wrist and urged her forwards

CHOSEN JACOBS IS DEAD
(oh no)

jack pulled himself up and limped towards the doors of the auditorium and pushed the doors open with a loud bang.

the teens had just left and were running up the stairs.

"guys, my stomach hurts, where he stabbed me. i can't keep running. just go." sadie confesses, sitting down on the staircase.
"we aren't going to leave you, sadie. come on, we'll help." finn gulped, looking at the girl and stepping down a few steps before reaching out for her hand to lift her up.

the girl took it gracefully and walked up onto the second floor.

y/n choked on her spit at the sight she stumbled upon on.
all of their friends jack killed were piled onto each other, facing up.
"what the fuck? who did this? that's so fucked up." wyatt clenched his fists.

"what's wrong with jack?" y/n muttered.

sick and tired of this shit