nineteen

[the gutter was filled with flowers, and our bodies were filled with wine!]
🌵🦅

click!

wyatt had his hazel eyes closed as he pulled the trigger, but there was no shot.

"nice try, oleff. next time, check the safety lock." jack smirked, chuckling. he pulled out his pistol and shot wyatt's left foot.

the boy yelped, falling back onto the floor and holding his ankle in pain.

"stupid idiot." jack sighed.
the kids rushed to his aid and helped him, he fell straight onto his head and started tearing up and spitting out a series of curse words.

y/n rushed to wyatt, holding his hand tightly when he screamed.
"hey, y/n back off. let go off his hand. don't want finn to think you like wyatt now, do you?"
jack tilted his head full of hair and raised an eyebrows at the annoyed girl.

"you're such a dickhead, grazer. why don't you just pull the trigger on your own head?" sadie spat, holding her side.
"you see sadie, the thing is, i don't want to." he smiled sarcastically. the boy was crouched down onto her level and wiggled his eyebrows.
sadie spat at him, the spit sticking to his face and dripping down his nose.

"that's fucking disgusting." jack scoffed, wiping his face. "anyways, let's play, shall we?"

chosen and finn grabbed wyatt and dragged him towards the circle carefully.
the rest sat in a circle, their stomachs clenching in fear.

"basically, the person who spins the bottle has to shoot the person it lands on and if you can't do it, i kill both of you. simple as that. oh and if you like, shoot them in the leg or arm, i'll accept that." jack explained the rules in the most basic way as possible.

"chosen, you first. spin the bottle, buddy." chosen took a shaky breath and hesitated.
"chosen, spin it." finn whispered.

the innocent boy spun the empty beer bottle and watched it as it spun, and spun and spun.
the groups anxiety and tension went up as it continue to twist.

it slowed down.
slower,
slower,
and slower.
finally, it stopped.

on sadie.

is there a chance anyone like recorded it 2 because i haven't seen it yet and i want to lol send it to @4ssp3n on instagram thankS