one

[i'm a scrawny motherfucker with a cool hairstyle!]
🌷🧚‍♀️✨

edit: old story, PLEASE dont read.

y/n walked into the school, hand in hand with her boyfriend, finn.

y/n's perfect lips were glazed in a pink tinted lipgloss as her arms swayed in a long sleeved white shirt with a spaghetti strapped, v-neck dress that reached mid thigh. her perfect platformed skechers were the same black they were when she bought them. light pink was blushed across her freckled face and her neck was decorated with foundation that covered yesterday night's hickies.

finn has his signature black leather jacket and his black skinny jeans. his hair was spontaneously spread in different directions and his shiny army boots stomped lightly with every step he took, looking at his girlfriend lovingly.

y/n's friend group consisted of sadie sink, millie brown and sophia lillis. they meant the world to her and if anything happened to them, she wouldn't have anything to live for. they've been there for her since preschool.

finn's group consisted of mostly the popular boys, since they played some played baseball or basketball. it had noah schnapp, caleb mclaughlin, gateman matarazzo, wyatt oleff, jaeden martell, chosen jacobs and jeremy ray taylor, who sadly passed away in a plane crash.

 it had noah schnapp, caleb mclaughlin, gateman matarazzo, wyatt oleff, jaeden martell, chosen jacobs and jeremy ray taylor, who sadly passed away in a plane crash

JEREMY RAY TAYLOR IS DEAD

his death was the sad, of course, but it was the hardest for the two groups.
jeremy was the ball of sunshine in their lives and now? he was gone.
they couldn't smile for at least a month.
it hurt them.

as the two groups pasted, jack scoffed, looking at the way finn held y/n.

he always hated finn. finn tried several times to get jack to warm up to him but it always ended in sarcastic compliments and jack walking away in disgust, leaving finn wonder why the boy hated him so much.

"anyways, i love you so, so much. have a great day. meet me at the bleachers?" y/n smiled sweetly at the taller boy, lightly rocking back and forth on her heels.
"yep. what do you have first? i have.. math in D6." wolfhard groaned as he checked his timetable.
"i have english in E2. i'm gonna be late, you are so perfect. oh gosh." she pecked finn on the cheek and gracefully jogged away.

the curly haired boy smiled, his teeth showing nice and bright for the hall full of teens to see. how did he get her? he didn't know. she was to perfect and beautiful for him.

he needs to protect her from all harm.

why the hell did i do that to jeremy he's so precious he don't deserve this shit this story is going to make me cry gosh

edit: heyguysni write this before i knew he was a bitch!!!