three

[why do i keep coming back for more?]
🐻🍿

she sobbed into her bedsheets as a drunken father stumbled into her colourful room.

"y-you think.. you can l-leave me with no f-food? do you want-t me to starve to death?" he slurred.
"go a-away.." y/n whimpered.
"did you j-just.. tell me to leave y-you alone? b-bitch!" he chucked his empty whiskey bottle at her as she hid under her blankets.

"leave her alone, dad!" natalia screamed.
the drunk father, gerald dyer, turned to see his biological daughter, natalia dyer. he adored her and took care of her as much as he could.

"baby-y! tell this.." he paused to look at the whining girl that hid under the covers. "disgrace, to make me some f-fucking food! i d-don't get why yo-your mother adopted s-such a whore." he growled as natalia held the sobbing girl in her arms as she walked her to the kitchen.

"y/n? don't cry, please." natalia frowned, wiping her little sisters tears.
"why does he treat me like his? i just don't get it, nat-" she was cut off by the older girl hugging her.
"he's just.. in denial. he knows that mom was killed in a car crash, he just.. doesn't want to believe it." natalia's suddenly had a few tears coming down her pale face, but quickly wiped them to show that she wasn't sad.

"but he says t-that he wished it was me instead of her. i should've been the one driving, nat. i should've. i miss her so, so much it h-hurts." the young girl sobbed even harder, her grip on natalia's waist tightening.

"you'll be okay. as long as i'm here, you will be okay."

why do i always make y/n have an abusive parent-