thirteen

the girl ran out of the classroom, her shoelaces untied and dangling by the sole, her breath limited but she kept running. y/n had to find jack.

meanwhile, jaeden and gaten were crouched in the boys bathroom, each hiding in the wide lockers. jack had just checked both bathrooms upstairs and was now checking the last two downstairs.

"i know someone's in here." he muttered to himself, knowing that someone was in his presence.

the two boys shivered.
they didn't want to die.
no one did.
millie's gone, and so is caleb.

"come on out, losers." jack yelled in frustration.
he searched the toilet stalls and then moved onto the lockers.
he swung them open one by one, effortlessly.

gaten started silently sobbing at he felt the vibration of the lockers slamming closed next to him.

jaeden swallowed the lump in his dry throat as his sweat slivered down his forehead.

as soon as jack came to a locked door, he knew he found someone. jack jiggled the lock several times but failed, ending up in him kicking the door and it pushing gaten over and over.

finally, the door budged. it broke open and gaten was found, his breath caught in his throat and tears streaming down his face.

"finally. god. get out." jack sighed, pointing his shotgun at the boy. gaten stepped out hesitantly until the other locker door slammed open.

"no, no. take me instead. please." it was jaeden.
his shirt was wet with sweat and his eyes were red.
"what about you both come with me?" the boy pointed his handgun at jaeden.

the three had walked out of the bathrooms and into the hall. jack grabbed the microphone and spoke into it.
"y/n or any of her posse, level three." and that was it.

the girl rushed up one more level and turned to her left. they were there, jaeden and gaten.

with guns to their heads.

she wanted to break down at the site. it hurt. it did.

"jack. stop, please. let them go, asshole." she screamed, her voice cracking.
"i can't. i cant, i cant." he sniffed.
"y/n, run. please." gaten sobbed. he didn't want his best friend to get hurt and neither did jaeden.

"i can't leave you, gaten!, jack, let them go and you can take me. i don't g-get why you'd hurt them. they didn't do anything to you." she sighed, by now, wyatt, chosen and sophia has sprinted into the office area.

to their surprise, the office ladies were dead.
they tried to shut it out and just watched the cameras.

it showed both of the boy's, y/n and then jack.
"level three. please don't fucking shoot." chosen gulped.
"we can't loose them. not them, please." sophia sobbed, her cries muffled into the material of wyatt's sweater.
"we won't."

they all stood up and ran to level three.

"you have a choice, y/n. jaeden or gaten? which one dies?" jack yells in frustration.
"please, y/n, just fucking run!" jaeden closed his eyes.
"shut up! shut.. up." the curly headed maniac screamed.

the three kids had ran up behind y/n and gasped. it was more terrifying in real life.

"three."

their hearts dropped.

"two."

they ran.

"one."

bam.

they fell.

bullets through their heads.

JAEDEN MARTELL IS DEAD

GATEN MATARAZZO IS DEAD

the four teens dropped, bullets flying around everywhere.

tears flew.

two more of them died.

my feels omg someone hold me