eighteen

[my girls on a train, she's going far away. she's never coming back, she gives me heart attacks.]
🐋☁️

"this game is called spin the bottle." jack informed the teens in front of him.
"that's just a rip off of the actual game." chosen scoffed bravely.

it isn't normal to correct a guy with a gun, right?

"it is, huh. what about.. spin the- nah, not cool enough." jack starting procrastinating. he started to mumble cool names he thought he should call the game, even though it was going to be used once.

jack started turning around and think of names. wyatt, being the heroic king we all need, saw the shotgun lodged in jack's belt.
the boy looked at the group and nodded to himself.

wyatt snatched the gun and pointed it at jack, standing up and glaring at him.
"woah, oleff. calm down." jack turned around slowly, his hands up, surrendering.

"drop your guns and your knife." wyatt demanded, his finger eating on the trigger.
the three other kids sat in suspense. it was like watching an action movie but the death would be permanent.

the murderer sighed, "pull the trigger, wyatt," jack muttered, "pull it!" he screamed.
wyatt closed his eyes, turned his head away and sighed.

"wait." a voice interrupted.

finn stood up and walked next to wyatt.
the next thing you know, jack is on the ground, being punched and kicked by finn.

"you killed them! you killed our friends! gaten, millie, jaeden, caleb, soph, all of them!" he screeched, finn's tears flying into the wounds on jack's face.

chosen pulled finn off of jack while wyatt still pointed the gun at the boy.

"yeah? and what if i killed you next? no one to beat me up then, right?" jack chuckled, wiping the blood from his busted lip. "and honestly wyatt, just pull the trigger, asshat."

so he did.
he pulled the trigger.

wassup dudes