two

[i followed your footsteps, into a murder scene!]
⚔️🧸🍪

jack sat next to y/n in english.
he thought she looked beautiful whenever she bit the end of her black pen in concentration, the way she tilted her head to the side while doing it and when she smiled at she did her very well organised work.

the teacher, mrs fall, who was about 70 years old, spoke the instructions calmly to the class as they listened intently. mrs fall was a great teacher, so everyone loved her. this is the moment, he thought, i can talk to her.

"y/n?" he whispered.
"mmh?" she hummed, drifting out of her writing.
"what's the answer for this question again?" the sleep deprived boy lied. he knew the answer, but just wanted to hear her sweet, sweet voice.
"it's- uhh.." she paused to look at her book, her hair swinging mildly as she did so.
"it's m-" y/n was cut off.

"please, miss l/n, mr grazer, no talking." mrs fall caught them and folded her wrinkly arms in disappointment.
"yes, mrs fall." they said in unison, jack blushing slightly to be caught by the teacher with the girl of his dreams.

the girl's head tilted down as if she was writing something. she was in that position for a while, but he thought nothing of it. he was tempted to touch her perfectly smooth hair, but then he w-
then jack hears paper rip.

y/n's head pops back up and smiles before she slides a piece of paper across the desk.
jack picked it up and smiled, the note being the answer to all of the questions. her writing was so perfect.

'maybe. just maybe, she'll fall out of love with finn and fall for me.' he thought.

the bell that was situated at the top of the door buzzed annoyingly and the eager girl had placed her pens inside of her purse that she occasionally used as pencil case and grab a held of her books tightly and left the classroom, all with an admiring boy watching her.

"baby!" she yelled.
the boy that sat at the bleachers waved sheepishly at the girl that run top speed at him.

finn was sitting at the very top, and there were about 20 sets on seats parting the two loved birds. y/n ran up the stairs and slid onto the seat right next to her boyfriend.

"i missed you." finn muttered, his face buried in her smooth neck, arms wrapping around her body and his hands roaming to her ass.
"fi-" she started.
"shh." finn cut his pretty girlfriend off.

his lips made their way to her jawline as she lightly moaned, softening at his touch.
"we can't do this here, dogsoft." she giggled.
"why not, baby?" he smirked, face still buried in her neck, kissing at his favourite spot.
"because people can see us." she whimpered.
"fine. only for you." he smiled charmingly, his lips a light pink colour.

"i have science. you?" y/n informed the skinny boy.
"english."
"okay, i love you, baby." she smiled lovingly and ran down the stairs.

stranger things made me not okay