six

[i'll take you to the dump, cause you're my queen!]
🕷🔪🔗

her eyes glistened for a second as the sun shone them. y/n stood up in slight pain and walked over to her bathroom.

she winced as she saw her cheek had a dark purplish, black tint to it.

she sighed and decided to leave it, since she wasn't bothered to clean it up and she had an excuse for it

she sighed and decided to leave it, since she wasn't bothered to clean it up and she had an excuse for it. she would just say she went to the mall, didn't look for she was going and bam! face first into a wall.

y/n slipped on a mid-thigh length denim skirt and a striped red and green polo. the y/h/c girl slipped on a pair of her personal favourite, her black converse high tops. she put her hair in a low ponytail and grabbed her black jansport bag, slinging it over her shoulder before grabbing an apple and walking to school.

"hey, millster!" y/n hollered at one of her bestfriends. the girl immediately gasped in shock and ran up to y/n, cupping her friends face in her hands.

"baby, are you okay? did someone hit you? a-" the girl rambled, making sure her best friend was alright. all y/n did in response was smile whole-heartedly and say, "i'm fine. he just hit me again. i'll live though."

"why don't you just call the police on him? he's a real ass, and you definitely don't deserve this. and.. you didn't even cover it up." millie's frown had been exaggerated as ever as she plopped her arms down by her side.

"anyways, uh.. me and noah," the british girl spoke, "we broke up, yesterday. it won't work out. and plus, he likes lilia."
"mills, he's a dickhead the-" y/n was cut of by millie.
"y/n, he's not a dickhead. i still love him. it's just lilia is so pretty and perfect and all of that, but i'll never come near to her level."

"okay." she sighed slightly.