nine

[i wanted you, but you didn't want me!]
🎆☂️☁️

"finn, someone'll hear us!" y/n yelped at the cold contact of finn's fingers against her warm back.
"then we'll be more quiet.." he smiled charmingly, angering jack from the end of the hallway.

the longer he stood there and watched finn touch y/n, his blood boiled and his head fogged up. jack pulled out his pistol and fired a shot right at the couple, startling their little makeout session.

luckily, it had hit the wall and missed the couple by half a meter.

"jack?" the girl muttered, gripping onto finn's jacket.
"run, y/n!" the boy yelled.
the two ran to the nearest exit, which happened to be the fire escape.

jack had growled and walked angrily towards the fire escape and screamed in frustration.
so, he walked back to the front office and grabbed the microphone and spoke into it.

"y/n, if you can hear this, i love you. i've loved you since the beginning of high school. the way that you smiled at everyone, even the bullies. the way you treated me so nicely when we sat next to each other in class, but it's all finn's fault, he stole you from me. do you know how much i hate you finn? if you can hear me down in the fire escape, i'm coming for you, you're little group of assholes and anyone else who gets in my way." he slammed the microphone onto the table and walked into a hallway that had many shuddering teens in them.

jack pulled the microphone out of the front office and walked around.

jack raised him gun in the air and shot.
that was his warning shot.

"finn, we have to save all of our friends. we can't leave them." y/n sniffled, her hand gripping onto finn's hand.

"okay. closest is wyatt, chosen and sophia, but we don't know where jack is." finn sighed, looking at y/n.

"and their class is downstairs, so we just have to get them out safely. let's go, babe." y/n rushed down the flight of stairs and quietly opened the door, setting off the alarm connected to it.

"shit!" she whisper yelled.
now, jack would now that they were out of the fire escape.
"run." finn and y/n ran into the janitors closet, swiftly closing the door behind them.

"oh, finnlard!" a voice boomed. it was jack's.
he had walked down the stairs and tried to find them, holding his knife out in front of him.
"you can run but you can't hide." he growled.
the girl latched onto finn's side, bracing herself for pain.

then, a broom fell behind the two.
"well, well, well! i found you! fellow students, i have found the star couple, anyone care to stupendously try distract me? it'll cost you your life." jack pointed the shotgun to the door and shot and it was all heard through the speakers.

"oh my gosh, he found them, wy." sophia whined, hugging wyatt.
wyatt wipes his tears and stands up, many students wondering what he was doing.
"wyatt? what are you doing?" chosen asked, scared beyond belief.
"that asshole just killed two of my bestfriends." wyatt, sighed. "i love you guys."

"i'm coming with you." chosen stood up.
"why don't you both just stay?" a kid in the class asked quietly.
"don't you hear what he's doing? he's going to kill everyone anyway, so i might as well die a hero." wyatt growled.
"jeez."

"then i'm coming too." sophia stood up too.
"soph-" wyatt started before getting cut off.
"let me do this wyatt. if you die, i die."
(AHH STRANGER THINGS IM SORRY)
sophia places her hand out for wyatt to take and he happily took it, looking at chosen to see if he was ready.

chosen replied with a nod and pushed the door open.

when i have writers block 🥺