twenty six

[love me, take me to outer space!]
🛵🥥

y/n ran out of the room to face jack, pointing his shotgun at the boy that now was laying on the floor, three shots to his heart. it was what y/n loved the most about him. his heart. and now it's dying.

"finn, finn. no, don't. please." she sobbed, holding his hand and rubbing her bloody hand on his cheek. finn smiled weakly and reached his hand up, his thumb barely grazing her face.

"i love you." he mumbled out, "you're perfect." finn's mouth soon slowed down and his lips stayed parted. his hand weakened and in her grip and his eyes got droopier.

his heart stopped beating.
and y/n felt like her's did too.

FINN WOLFHARD IS DEAD

y/n sobbed silently as jack watched her, his arms crossed on his chest. she looked at finn's body and looked at his lifeless eyes. the girl closed his eyes and kissed his lips one last time.

she stood up and smiled lightly.
"i'll go. we can leave the country, we'll be on the run. and if you get caught, i'll say i did it."

jack smirked at his accomplishment. he finally felt free and powerful. he liked all of enemies and he got the girl of his dreams.

"c'mon bub, let's go." he reached out his hand and held his shotgun proudly by his side.
she took it slowly and walked gracefully on the granite tiles of the school halls.

y/n glanced at the swiss army knife and the pistol. she sighed almost in audibly and grabbed the knife, plunging it through her torso.

she had nothing to live for. her best friends were dead, her lover was dead, her stepfather is an alcoholic and her stepmother is dead and the boy who killed them all wanted to be her knight in shining armour. she had noah and natalia, but they were the only ones left.

she felt her body shutting down and the stainless steel shifting a round inside of her.   y/n fell backwards and hit her head on the ground. jack fell to his knees right next to her and pulled the knife out. blood starting coming out quicker than before, in a panic he stoved it back into the wound. she gurgled and took the knife in and out several times. she wanted to die.

"y/n, y/n, stop. please, baby-" jack started but was cut of by the voice of an angel.

"i am n-not your baby."  was her last words before she slipped away.

"  was her last words before she slipped away

Y/N L/N IS DEAD

jack muttered out a series of curse words under breath as he shook y/n. he couldn't have done all of this just for a dead body. he had nothing to live for. he did all of this for no reason.

he killed the love of his life. he drove her to kill her self. maybe he should too. they'd be together in the after life.

so he raised the pistol to his head,

and counted down from 3.