twenty two

[blue boy!]
🧸🌱🍓

the four kids looked at the sight, the lifeless with parted lips and open eyes.

the hallway was eerie and there was a pressure on all of their shoulders. at the bottom of the pile was oakes and lily. sadie sniffled and sat down next to the bodies.

"i'm sorry i wasn't there to help you. i'm so, so sorry." sadie held both of their cold hands and closed her eyes. she didn't have anymore tears to cry. (i think sadie's the one who's lost the most people.)

she stood up and turned around. y/n walked up to sadie and embraced her in a hug.
"i'm sorry, sadie." y/n smiled into her shoulder and the redhead stood still.

they let go and turned around.
wyatt let out a groan of pain.
his mouth bled and his hands clutched his throat, trying to keep it closed. he fell, and started lightly convulsing.

"wyatt!" y/n yelled being held back by finn.
jack stood there, hands on his waist and a smirk displayed on his face. "i see you've found my masterpiece. cool, isn't it?"

the boy stopped shaking and his grip weakened on his neck.

WYATT OLEFF IS DEAD(i love this picture with all of my heart)

WYATT OLEFF IS DEAD
(i love this picture with all of my heart)

finn's heartbeat had sped up and the two girls could hear it clearly.

"run. go, go, go!" sadie screams.
finn and y/n run as fast as they can, not stopping.
they ran down a floor and stopped in their tracks.

meanwhile, sadie stayed back.
"what's wrong with you?" sadie muttered, cringing slightly.
"what's wrong with me? you just had an opportunity to run away from a killer but yet you stayed." jack defended himself from her words.

sadie grabbed a nearby fire extinguisher from the wall and held it above her head. sadie was quite strong for her age since she could do gymnastics and does gym a few times a week. it was a fairly heavy extinguisher and could knock someone into a coma.

"what are you gonna do? spray me to death? finn shot me and i'm fine, what's a little carbon dioxide gonna do?" the boy scoffed at her stance. she stepped closer and propelled the red tube at him.

jack dodged it somehow but fell backwards.
"why is gaten's hand there? stupid timing, dude."

sadie grabbed out her purple butterfly knife. "knife fight, no guns or hands."

"really? sure, yeah, i guess."

i might make a social media fic hm