seventeen

[today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you!]
🥥 🎞

"no, no. please." she continued. "soph, don't leave me."

y/n sighed deeply, and squeezed the lifeless hand once more before letting go. she stood up and starting to find her way back to their location.

a few minutes later, she stumbled upon the class. she pushed open the door and no one was there, just a note.

come to the school gym or they all die.

it said in bold, messy letters. there was blood stains smeared on the floor and on the paper as well. doing as the paper said, y/n walked towards the huge, hallow hall.

the sound of her converse squeaked on the floor eerily. she stopped and looked forward.

jack was standing there, his arms crossed and his mouth contorted into a smirk. the four kids were sitting in a circle, an empty beer bottle in the middle of them all.

wyatt's face twisted towards y/n, not seeing his girlfriend.
"y/n? where's sophia?"
the girl just stared at him, not wanting to answer him.
"fuck." he sighed, hugging his knees.

"y/n, welcome back. missed you." jack giggled.
"fuck you, grazer." she spat.
"ugh, just come sit down already." he groaned and pointed to a spot next to finn.

as soon as she sat down on the wooden floor, finn hugged her and she returned the hug, resting her head on his shoulder.

"i love you."