sixteen

[the nights not over for a while, so what's the point of you leaving?]
🌞✨

his hand wrapped around her neck and his other pointing his pistol at sophia.

"let her go, jack." sophia pleaded.
(dONT LET GO JACK)
"jack, please. don't hurt her." y/n whispered, her legs going numb.

she tried and tried to pry his grip around her neck lose but failed to do so.
she tried,
and tried,
but couldn't.

he didn't want to, but it was the only way jack could lure one of them to him.
it was like watching a horror movie to him. only he was the mastermind behind it all.
it was a cat and mice game with mouse traps sprawled everywhere.

"i'm sorry." he muttered as he pulled the trigger.

the captured girl flinched.
three long and painful shots rung through her ears. she knew what happened and didn't want to open her eyes.

but she had too.

there it was. sophia, on the floor, one bullet through her neck and two in her chest.

jack let y/n go and she ran to sophia's side, not caring about the blood pooling at her sides.
he sighed and walked away, his boots thudding.

she sobbed and sobbed, but it wouldn't be reversed.
"soph, please. don't do this to me. you can't! please. don't, d-dont fucking leave me. fuck." y/n sobbed.

SOPHIA LILLIS IS DEAD

the hallway was silent, except the girls sobs. it was the only thing that was heard by the frightened children in the classrooms and the stupid teachers who haven't done anything to help.

no one did.
no one helped them.
they died.

no police were called.
just death.
death of innocent souls.

at least sophia died a hero.

i fucking teared up