ten

[i like the way that words come out your mouth! it takes me many miles to make them out!]
🧸🎀🍼

the three kids stepped out of the classroom as the teacher repeatedly told them to stop.

"do you really think they're dead?" chosen sighed, sneaking behind a locker and peeping around the corner.
"i hope not, i never got to say goodbye." sophia sniffled silently.
"lets just try to find them and then get out of this school." wyatt friendly demanded.

the sound of nails on a chalkboard had echoed through the hallways as y/n whinced, her ears hurting at the noise.
"it's coming from upstairs. let's go." finn stood up and peered out of the bullet hole made in the wooden door.
"where?" y/n's eyes glistened in the dark room, he could've lost her just then if it wasn't for the many hideout spots in the janitors closet.

"to find our friends. we can't let them die." the boy dragged the girl out and ran straight.
"where's millie?"
"with sadie and caleb upstairs." the girl answered worrying if he would get to them.
"let's get jaeden and gaten. there's just here." finn stealthily ran to G4, the class in which the two boys are in.

they both pushed on the door to see kids sprawled on the floor, blood everywhere. the teacher sat on the floor right in front on the door, but no sign of gaten and jaeden.
"oh god.. mrs ryder." y/n sobbed, one of her favourite teachers dead on the floor, stab wounds sprawled on her chest and her stomach.

" y/n sobbed, one of her favourite teachers dead on the floor, stab wounds sprawled on her chest and her stomach

WINONA RYDER IS DEAD

the girl pulled on finn's hand, signalling that she wanted to leave, so he pulled her out of the classroom to find their friends.

hi again, writers block. be patient with me