twenty four

[who could that be knocking on her door?]
☁️💡🏹

meanwhile, noah schnapp sat on his bed.
an ice pack wrapped in a towel layed on his head as he sneezed into a tissue.
noah had hay fever and was forced by his parents to stay home.

he watched cartoons and even watched the news if he was bored enough.

a news reporter sat at a wooden desk in front of a blue backdrop. his hands were intertwined and he had a stern look on his face.

"breaking news; a teenage boy has murdered multiple children at smith high school."

noah's face was paler then it was just a few minutes ago and his breathing slowed.

"the teenager has blocked all the doors and is currently somewhere inside of the school where hundreds of kids are hiding." he announced.

noah leaped our of bed and ran to his closet. he threw on a sweater over his pj top before sliding his pants down and shimming on some jeans.

the boy ran out of his house, hearing his mother yell after him. noah ran onto his bike and push himself off of his driveway and onto the street. he rode straight to the school.

as he arrived, he received stares from concerned officers. noah tried running into the school, but was stopped by police officers grabbing him and pulling him away.

"my friends are in there!" he yelled multiple times, trying to make the officers try harder to get them out.
all they said was, "we're trying." over and over again.

he didn't want to think about who was dead and who was about to die. he didn't want to think about how they died. he couldn't think.
his head was cloudy and foggy and his eyes were bloodshot red.

noah didn't want his friends to be dead.

bored of this book ugh