fifteen

[wishing for tomorrow, today.]
🍂🐾

sophia walked down the many eerie hallways and creeped down the long stairwells.
the longer it took for her to rush down to the two kids, the more sadie bled out.

"it's gonna be okay, sads. look, look at me. you aren't going to die and i'm sure someone's coming down right now to help." finn reassured the tired girl.

sadie's eye's drooped slightly as she stared at the freckles boy in front of her.
"sadie, please don't go to sleep. don't close your eyes." he whimpered.
her stomach hurt. the blade hurt even when she dint move a muscle.

the blade hurt finn.
let's just say that finn and sadie were the first pair of friends in the group. they had no romantic feelings towards each other and had grown up watching each other go through heartbreak and love.

blood was thrown own the granite tiles and seeped into the thick cracks.

the sound of running had echoed threw the hallway and was seen accompanied by the friendly face of sophia; their best friend.

"oh my god, sadie." she sighed in relief to see she wasn't as bad as she thought.
"can you help her, soph?" finn asked.
"if i have enough time, then yeah. go find some bandages, tissues and alcohol in the nurse's room." sophia ordered as finn swiftly ran into the white room and opened a medical kit to be thrown back by things jumping out at him.

things like kit instructions and bandaids has been packed in there.
he grabbed scissors, alcohol, swabs, bandages and a teddy bear incase.

finn lay them down in a line and held sadie's hand, opening it and placing the bright pink teddy bear in her hand.
"this'll hurt, but it'll help. squeeze the bear and try to to scream, okay sink?" sophia informed the dying girl as she nodded, biting her bleeding lip.

sophia cut the shirt to reveal the knife. it was lodged into her side.
"it didn't rupture any vital organs, but it may hurt more then it should because the knife looks a tad rusty." finn winced at sophia words.
"slow or fast?" she continued as her hand hovered over the knife handle.
"fast. get it over w-with." sadie muttered, already squeezing the plush.

sophia's hand grabbed the knife softly.
she pulled and instantly placed a thick bandage on her side. sadie on the other hand let out a muffled scream. her nails were stuck in the teddy bear and finn was wincing at her grip on his arm.

"this is so nerve wrecking, god." finn muttered.
"shut up." sophia demanded.
"right, yup. sorry." he apologised.

sophia wrapped bandages around the girl's torso.

"let's go." sophia pulled up sadie and finn helped.
"where are they?" finn asked.
"H12." sophia answered.

"hey! how'd you get up?" a voice yelled from down the hallway.
sophia was the only one to look backwards.
"run." sophia whispered as she walked closer to the curly haired boy down the corridor.

it was jack.

and he had y/n in his grasp.