028

asia smiled a waved to some of her friends as she walked into the event rushing through the carpet leaving behind the guys. asia didn't know what type of mood she was in but she like it.

"now we didn't come here to get nothing out of it, we just need to find it" asia smiled to herself and out of the corner of her eye she saw bazzi. "and there my friends it is" asia tucked her straighter hair behind her ear and started towards bazzi. she purposely made him bump into her should causing her to drop her purse and have the few contents spill out.

"i'm so sorry" bazzi apologized and bent down beginning to pick the items up including chapstick, her phone, and a tampon. asia held the bag open for him to put it back in and he did so.

"it's really no problem no harm done" she smiled at him "asia" she stuck out her hand.

"andrew" he smiled back.

zions pov:

zion walked into the party along side the guys. his eyes scanned over the party immediately thinking about how greatful he was and if they had alcohol.

"hey where's asia?" austin asked tapping zion on his shoulder.

"uhh don't know, she kinda mad that i messed with her dress" zion shrugged and continued to make his way further into the party.

"you know i do recognize you! i follow you on insta how could i forget" zion heard a guys voice boom through the whole party, which he chose to ignore.

"oh no way!" zion heard a voice that was all too familiar. he turned around and looked to see his girlfriend talking with bazzi. usually zion wouldn't care about a harmless conversation but he didn't trust a guy that neither of them knew, plus it was a given that zion thought bazzi was better looking than him (and more of asias type).

"hey there you are" zion faked a smile standing next to asia wrapping his arm around her waist.

"hey man andrew" he stuck his hand out to meet zions.

"zion" he introduced himself.

"aige here was telling me that your in the music industry" zion internally cringed at his use of asias nickname but continued to listen to what the guy had to say "we actually talked about me and you meeting up for a studio sesh" he said to zion rubbing his beard with his hand.

"ohh word" zion was pleasantly surprised to hear that was what they had been talking about "she mention that while boyband thing?" zion laughed.

"sure as hell did, it's dope" asia smiled up at zion who she noticed had a mood change, his fake smile before didn't fool her.

"i'll have my manager call yours" zion dapped him up and then bazzi hugged asia.

"word, nice meeting you guys" he started to walk away and joined a girl standing with a guy and kissed her cheek, girlfriend zion thought.

"well" asia smiled up at zion.

"well that's pretty cool" zion admitted "thank you" he bent down and kissed asia cheek. 

"no problem" asia replied and the two started to walk around "and he's not hotter than you just to let you know" asia informed zion as she swung their hands.

"pshhh, of course i knew that look at this face" zion rubbed his baby soft skin making asia roll her eyes playfully.

later

"the fuck are we even post to do at these after parties, they boring as hell" zion complained to asia as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"well maybe if you wanted to dance with me then we would be having fun" asia joked to him. zion shifted and lifted his head from asia's shoulder.

"sorry im not in the mood" zion replied defensively.

"chill b im just joking" asia laughed at zion who was bothered by her comment, but his mood didn't change. "hey you want to get out of here?" zion took a second to think about it even though he already knew the answer.

"let's blow this popsicle stand" zion said a bit to loud and grabbed asia's hand.

"where you guys going?" edwin asked as they walked by him dancing with sofia richie.

"don't know" zion shrugged leading asia out of the party. the press still stood at the exit waiting for celebrities to come out. the cameras flashed crazy as zion and asia walked out to a car that was waiting at the front of the building for anyone who needed it. zion let asia get in first keeping a hand on her back and getting in quickly after her letting the driver close the door and drive off.

"where to?" the driver asked.

"this address" zion flashed his phone to the driver who nodded understanding and closed the window between the back and front of the car. zion began to kiss up on asia's neck trying to put her in the mood for when they arrived at home. her hands slowly found their way up to zions hair and grabbed onto it, only to have asias phone ring. asia leaned forward picking her purse up and getting out her phone while zion paid no mind to it. asia answered the phone call from brandon and swatted zion away from her neck.

"hey b whats up" asia answered.

"uh hey so we're at the party still and umm -what's your name again- reese is here" brandon spoke at one point his voice was muffled. asia paused for a minute not believing the name she just heard come out of brandons mouth. as zion watched asias expression change he began to get worried about what the conversation was about. on the other side of then phone the four prettymuch guys stood around the back of the party away from the dj. a tall handsome guy with dark brown hair that was died blond, a very fitted suit and a devilish look in his eyes stood with them periodically checking his watch. not long before this guy had walked into the party looking around and slowly gathered up all the guys, forcing them to call asia, unaware of who he really was and what he has done.

"asia? hello?" brandon spoke into the phone again after the line went silent.

"yeah sorry" asia regained awareness and placed her hand on her temple "reese you said?"

"yes" brandon handed the phone to reese

"what do you want?"