049

"you nervous?" zion asked asia squeezing her hand over the center console of her all black range rover.

"mostly excited" asia replied and pulled into the first houses driveway.

"my mom said she would be here in two" zion said looking at his phone and back up to asia. zions mom, mandy, wanted to come house shopping for her sons first house that wasn't shared with the guys, and of course wanted to meet the girl he was moving in with. there was a bit of pressure on asia though, because if she didn't like her then she wouldn't know what to do cause as far as she is concerned they are going all the way. asia and zion got out of the car and greeted their real estate agent david.

"hi, asia and zion kuwonu i presume" david acknowledged them as the got out of the car.

"close, not married yet" asia smiled and gave him a quick hug while zion just shuck his hand.

"are we waiting on anyone else or would you like to get started?" david asked.

"we have another person coming, she should be here any minute" asia said. the three of them made pleasant conversation until mandy got there. a small nissan ultima pulled up and mandy got out of the backseat thanking the uber once again. she walked up the driveway with a smile beaming on her face at the sight of her son who she hadn't seen in over a year and his girlfriend she had yet to meet.

"hi it's so nice to meet you" mandy immediately went to hug asia.

"it's so nice to meet you too!" asia replied with just as much enthusiasm.

"and how could i forget my boy" mandy squeezed zions cheeks and hugged him.

"damn almost thought you forgot about me" zion joked.

"hi i'm mandy, zions mother" mandy gave david a friendly hug.

"would you like to take a look?" david motines towards the house.

"of course" zion replied and they begun to walk in. zion took asias hand in his as they awed over the beautiful house. the house was beautiful the whole main floor had sliding glass doors so that the whole back wall could open up onto a patio with a huge pool. david continued the tour, but zion and asia waited until the end to share their thoughts.

"i'll give you guys a second to chat, no pressure to make a decision i have two more houses that i think you guys would love as well" david said and walked to the backyard writing things down on his note pad.

"it's beautiful" zion looked around.

"it is" asia added.

"but i don't think it's meant for us" zion finished.

"me either" asia sighed a sigh of relief and hugged zion.

"i just- trust me if it was a house for me and the guys i'd be all over it, but it's not a family house you know?" zion said which completely shocked asia, she couldn't believe he was thinking about a family house, of course it always crossed asias mind but she didn't think it crossed zions "like how are we supposed to raise kids in a house that isn't homey?"

"wait are you pregnant?" mandy asked shocked at what zions just said.

"no" asia laughed shaking her head back and fourth.